Cranberry

ruralers

3 hours ago, soshiegirl said:

I love cranberry scents!  Some of my favorite cranberries are ICS Spiced Cranberry and NG Cranberry Cobbler, NG Cranberry Balsam and Peak Cranberry Apple Marmalade.

I really love cranberry scents too.  Which company is ICS?

Cranberry cobbler!  Sounds wonderful!  

On 2/23/2019 at 8:58 AM, ruralers said:

I am asking for recommendations on a nice, strong cranberry fragrance oil.  It could be a blend or just straight cranberry.  I have CS Cranberry Woods and I like it, but I am not in love with it anymore.   

did you ever try their cranberry marmalade? that's what I use. I blend it with a nice citrus orange to make cranberry orange. Fillmore has a lovely cranberry citrus if you prefer not to blend yourself.

13 hours ago, Candybee said:

did you ever try their cranberry marmalade? that's what I use. I blend it with a nice citrus orange to make cranberry orange. Fillmore has a lovely cranberry citrus if you prefer not to blend yourself.

I haven't tried their cranberry marmalade, but I will add it to my list.  I've also haven't ordered from Fillmore, but I have seen quite a few posts about their products.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, The Candle Nook said:

I also use CS Cranberry Marmalade. It is popular year round. 

Its my favorite cranberry. I love that its spicy too but not too spicy, just enough spice like a real cranberry sauce with cinnamon spice. I like to add orange FO to it to make a cranberry orange spice. Just like the kind of cranberry sauce I make at home with orange juice and orange rind. It has that hint of orange that goes perfect with the cranberries and spice. It is always a big seller for me in the fall.