Hi Y’all

The Candle Nook

Greetigs from Texas. I’ve been making candles for about 18 months. Lurking on this site for a couple of months and have started some posting. A girl friend and I have worked some local craft fairs but mostly I sell candles thru a store at my church. I love how much everyone helps, advises, and supports everyone here ❤️

Edited by The Candle Nook
Needed to add info
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Belinda said:

Hello @The Candle Nook! Welcome to the board. You'll defiantly get loads of help on here. 

I'm in Texas too! What part of Texas are you from? I live in Cleveland, about 50 miles north of Houston.

Hey Belinda. I’m in the DFW area. (Denton to be exact) I’m blown away by everything I’m reading from the “pros”....Learning so much!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, The Candle Nook said:

Hey Belinda. I’m in the DFW area. (Denton to be exact) I’m blown away by everything I’m reading from the “pros”....Learning so much!

You're not too far from me, maybe 4 hours. You should be really close to Lone Star though!  I have a cousin that lives in Dallas and her daughter just won Miss Teen USA. That was pretty exciting.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2019 at 11:25 AM, Trappeur said:

Oh my gosh Candle Nook....that is just about the sweetest thing I've heard I swear.     I've been called a lot of things, but "idol"......never before...believe me.   You are way too kind...thankyou.

Trappeur

Trappeur, I just scrolled thru the off topic section for the first time and read of your current fight. Please know you have one more person praying for you ✝️

• Like 1

On 2/21/2019 at 9:01 PM, The Candle Nook said:

A girl friend and I have worked some local craft fairs but mostly I sell candles thru a store at my church. I love how much everyone helps, advises, and supports everyone here ❤️

Hello @The Candle Nook and welcome. I've been playing around with making candles for about 3 years now and you are way ahead of me, LOL. I don't sell anything yet, only given products away as gifts to family/friends. Hope you enjoy it here.

• 2 weeks later...