Peak....again with the closing.

bfroberts

I guess Peak is at it again.  I am glad I found replacements the last time they closed.  But here's a heads up to anyone that might need to know.

Hi Bonnie

This is a difficult announcment for me to make. Over the course of the next month and a half, I will be closing down Peak Fragrances. The time has come for me to move on.

I thank you for your support over the years. It’s been a pleasure serving all of our customers. I have been doing this for 17 or 18 years, and got to meet thousands of great people. It been quite the journey. I know I will miss this.

Any outstanding pre-orders that we cannot fill will be automatically refunded. I apologize to those affected.

Kind regards,
Alan Wallace

• Thanks 1

It's horrible to have to close a business unless it's for retirement or just tired of it.  I never ordered again because I didn't like the way they closed the first time and didn't want to get stuck.  Luckily 1 was down to 3 Peak scents when they closed up quickly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TallTayl said:

That’s a shame.  With so much competition in that market it’s really hard to make a go.

So true TT...at least in the U.S.  I wish we had more competition up here to get a better choice of products.  It takes Cdn's lots of $$$$ and time to get supplies from the U.S.  I did place an order with the original Peak's and it was quite interesting tracking my order do an unbelievable tour of the U.S.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kandlekrazy said:

It's horrible to have to close a business unless it's for retirement or just tired of it.  I never ordered again because I didn't like the way they closed the first time and didn't want to get stuck.  Luckily 1 was down to 3 Peak scents when they closed up quickly.

The first time, the second time and now the 3rd time. 

As much as they claimed to have valued their customers, their actions certainly did not reflect that. 

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
22 hours ago, Cajun said:

Has anyone found a pink sugar like peaks? Keystone has been out for months and I’m now being told the manufacturer got bought out so this and a number of other fragrances will be difficult to get. 

Keystone purchased their codes as was my understanding.  I haven't tried their pink sugar as I had bought several pounds the first time they were going out of business.  They just finished like #4 recently.    Talltayl has co-oped her Pink Sugar in the past and it's quite nice too. Doesn't get as dark as the Peak Pink Sugar though it's still my favorite.

On 2/18/2020 at 9:35 AM, Cajun said:

Has anyone found a pink sugar like peaks? Keystone has been out for months and I’m now being told the manufacturer got bought out so this and a number of other fragrances will be difficult to get. 

What Shari said. Talltayl has a very nice pink sugar and so does Just Scent, and ICS.