Ace Hardware Label - Which one?

Trappeur

I'm finally winding down on all these labels for new accounts and here looks like my last one for Ace Hardware.

These are 2 totally different looks.   This is going to be a toughy one for them to pick out which one they want.

I love them both.   I think I'm leaning towards the red one as the store here caters to a lot of campers, hikers, hunters, etc so I'm thinking they might go for this label,  but who knows?

So which one do you like best?

This red label the black border will be trimmed off so you will see just the red/black buffalo check.

I found this label to be nice and clean and very vivid.

Trappeur

1332609022_acelabel2a.thumb.jpg.8ffe69b1ab071e40682ef45979224d93.jpg

362730314_acelabel1a.thumb.jpg.ffb9d73ba9322561beb9c1cdf94178d6.jpg

• Like 2

Doesn't hurt to try Arch.   I've been eye balling Tractor Supply here myself but every time I go in there they have all these different brands of candles all bunched up together on a wire shelf sitting in the doorway as you enter and it always looks like old marked down merchandise.   Just a horrible way to merchandise and not appealing what so ever.   I would specify that I would go in there a couple times during the week and merchandise the line of candles and service them as I see fit....but I don't know.      Trappeur......

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Sure, no problem.....just walked right in with my basket presentation of completed candles, speak to the manager, show him my candles and then it's a done deal.

Trappeur

Wow. I need to be more bold then! I had no idea it was that easy. I've been avoiding chains. I do wonder how to present the wax melts for display because I wouldn't want people picking stuff out of the tins, I'd want to seal them with shrink so then maybe a tester/sniffer of some sort? I don't suppose that's a big issue with actual candles. 

Hi @Trappeur. Both labels look very nice and very different of course. Looks to me like the red and black label would go better with Ace Hardware and their branding. The other label looks more elegant and may look out of place in a hardware store unless you changed out the font for something more rustic looking. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Sure, no problem.....just walked right in with my basket presentation of completed candles, speak to the manager, show him my candles and then it's a done deal.

Trappeur

That's awesome and a great way to get out there and go for it. I'm going to file that away in my book of selling ideas.