Hello!

ruralers

Hello!  My real name is Lindsey and I live in central Illinois, the middle of farm country.  My husband and I have a three kids, two girls and one young son.  They keep me super busy, however I also work at a small liberal arts College and we manage our family farm.  We have grass-fed cows, hay, chickens, two Australian Shepherds, and we have a very comical pet turkey tom.   We had goats, but they kind of drove us crazy--it will be a hard sell for my husband to do that again!  I started playing around with candle making not long ago as a creative outlet.  I wanted to find something that my girls and I could do together.  To date, we have made a handful of great successes, but we have had a few fails as well.  We have also started soap making and I have completely fallen in love with that process.  It's incredibly therapeutic.  

I am on Craft Server quite often and I am so grateful for this forum.   I am not a frequent poster, because I still feel so new.  That being said, I can get lost reading all the threads and learning all that I can!  I hope you all have a wonderful day and best of luck with your next project!!

• Like 1