Where can I find an emblem or something to tie around neck of jar like in metal.

I know I have seen them and I thought it was Candles and Supplies, but  I couldn't find any thing.   Another line of candles (western)  I want to tie like a metal thingy around the neck of the jar in maybe a western star or something western and I don't know where to look.

Trappeur

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

I know I have seen them and I thought it was Candles and Supplies, but  I couldn't find any thing.   Another line of candles (western)  I want to tie like a metal thingy around the neck of the jar in maybe a western star or something western and I don't know where to look.

Trappeur

Yes, you're right, Candles and Supplies used to have rustic necklaces or strings with charms for the necks of candle jars but either they are just out or not carrying them anymore. Maybe contact them and see if they are getting some in soon. I can't recall seeing them anywhere else. It's not something I have really looked for.

I already ordered the rust wire and tin stars on ebay.   See pictures.

I am doing for my presentation an 8oz square mason jar and also a 16oz canning jar.

I will go in with a black lid or rust lid or both if I like both of them enough.

Each jar will have the rust wire around the neck of the jar with a hanging star like in the picture.

I already designed my label and wanted something colorful so I did one in the roping cowboy and one with the barb wire.   We will see which one she likes the best.

1648468885_ruststars.thumb.jpg.417c57d92e7c2ac7b6fa5964b14e03a8.jpg

1958435251_rustwire.thumb.jpg.106d854fa692de1a012d3410c0446d8a.jpg

1119495217_LatigoDreamsredsedona.thumb.jpg.741993cb0110d762ddee8aeb767777d3.jpg

632945707_LatigoDreamssweetgrass.thumb.jpg.1652f190fb5464a96671f94317a0e3e9.jpg

• Like 2

I have a western line I have been doing the same for years and although I don’t tie anything around the square mason jar you might be interested in little horseshoe candy molds for your little do dads on top of the candle - amazon had them 

the horseshoe sits nicely around the wick 😉 I also stopped doing this, way too much time for me but I know you do some type on all your candles so thought you may be interested  

LOVE your label....as always 👍

On 2/18/2019 at 7:16 PM, moonshine said:

I have a western line I have been doing the same for years and although I don’t tie anything around the square mason jar you might be interested in little horseshoe candy molds for your little do dads on top of the candle - amazon had them 

the horseshoe sits nicely around the wick 😉 I also stopped doing this, way too much time for me but I know you do some type on all your candles so thought you may be interested  

LOVE your label....as always 👍

Well, they sure are extra work, but I've been doing for years so I'm stuck with them....lo

I beat you to it....I have those horse shoe molds for quite some time now....very narrow and skinny but I use them/

Trappeur