Odor Eliminating Candle Label for Animal Groomer

Trappeur

Well, I have my candles all made and ready to go.  Did a dozen of them just to get the candles in the door to this dog/cat groomer in town.

So now I have my labels all designed so now I need to know which one, so need your advice here. These are "odor eliminator" candles.....  You pick and let me know and I will know then as I love them both.   Of course Zazzle won't be all over the labels as shown here.

Trappeur

Picture 1 and 2 are the same.   The only thing different is the font color of the fragrance name

Do you like the font in the green in the fragrance or the white font????????????????/

THIS ONE HAS THE WHITE FONT.

1855148784_BLUERIDGEGROOMINGLABEL1.thumb.jpg.f88ba4acc1af9a3b1eb2a323f956ab1b.jpg

This one has the green font.

850745355_BLUERIDGEGROOMINGLABEL2.thumb.jpg.d1988175df273c9079b5b4612ade5694.jpg

1933092416_BLUERIDGEGROOMINGLABEL3.thumb.jpg.bd51cbf6d0d5a9b8eae721148b2e8375.jpg

• Like 1

Jeeze, Trapp.....you have worked your magic again!  I like the white font.  Kinda stands out so customers can see right off that it is a candle with a good purpose. 

Between the two different labels....I cannot pick!  Both are adorable.  

Keep the votes coming.....thankyou!

I was going to actually use both labels for the same groomer but now that I think about it, I have a veterinarians office who is interested in carrying the pet odor eliminator candles so if everyone goes for #3, I'll use the other one for the vet's office!    Geesh I have about 5 new accounts, and with my sickness geeze I'll be working up to the end....lol

Trappeur

• Like 1