Maybe it's an intervention topic? 

"My friend is using FOs, and it's starting to take over his life..."

Not sure we'd be much help with that. 😂

I do see the word "Addict" under your name!  😀

Funny-FO-addict.PNG

Edited by Darbla
  • Haha 3

@Sarah S

Well, I believe I deserve a virtual pat on the back, because when I got an email from Aztec promoting their new fragrance for an introductory price, I started shopping there.  Finally narrowed it down to 4 bottles.....but kept thinking about all the FO's I haven't even gotten around to putting in wax yet.  So I successfully resisted completing that order!  So far anyway.  :) 

I ordered a new Tablet from Amazon instead.  :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, GailC said:

@Sarah S

Well, I believe I deserve a virtual pat on the back, because when I got an email from Aztec promoting their new fragrance for an introductory price, I started shopping there.  Finally narrowed it down to 4 bottles.....but kept thinking about all the FO's I haven't even gotten around to putting in wax yet.  So I successfully resisted completing that order!  So far anyway.  :) 

I ordered a new Tablet from Amazon instead.  :D 

Way to go, you did it, you over came the nagging FO monkey on your back. LOL

Yipee! Sounds like you made a good choice getting a new tablet instead.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2019 at 10:25 AM, GoldieMN said:

Well it looks like American Soy Organics has a "Christmas Wish" and two pumpkin fragrances.  So are you wondering if anyone has used American Soy Organics or any of these fragrance oils?

GoldieMN

Thanks Goldie.  Yes, that's what I was trying to say!  And it was Christmas Wish I really liked OOB.

6 hours ago, Arch Rock said:

Thanks Goldie.  Yes, that's what I was trying to say!  And it was Christmas Wish I really liked OOB.

Arch  I have not used the fo's mentioned, but I have used American Soy Organics and they are great.  A lot of the fo's are original enchanted lites.  Some of my favs are  Lemon cheesecake, pina colada, fruit slices, orange (EL originals).  Driftwood and coconut, and blue sage and sea salt, both very good. I think these are ASO's   There should be lots of old threads about EL if you care to look.

• Thanks 1