Arch Rock

Chocolate Mixers

So I'm really liking Fillmore's chocolate therapy and will probably rename hot cocoa but it's still a bit one-dimensional.  What's the best peppermint to mix with this?  Anyone use anything else?  Thanks.  (Wish I would have thought of this before the polar vortex). 

For a straight Peppermint as a mixer I don't think it would really matter if you want sweeter try a candy cane as a mixer.  I like chocolate with Raspberry and chocolate with Rose as mixers as well as peppermint.

• Like 1

I like Elements Peppermint Sticks.  As for other mix ins how about peppermint bark? coffee? some fruit like cherry or orange?  cake type scents?   

Edited by soshiegirl
  • Like 1

I use Flamings North Pole too.

And I love Peppermint Bark.......Would be a nice combo.

Actually I'm making up the same type candle as we speak right now.

Trappeur

• Like 1

I use Peaks Pure Peppermint as a mixer. But you can also use a coffee, toffee, caramel, or vanilla scent to mix with chocolate. With Valentine's Day coming up you could also try cherries or strawberries and don't forget marshmallow.

Edited by Candybee
  • Like 1

If you don't want to mix yourself, Nature's Garden's Peppermint Patty is quite nice . It's one of the few ones I like/use from Nature's Garden.

• Thanks 1