Suggestions for tart melter?

Trappeur

I have 2 stores that I'm bringing in orders of melts in the tins for them to sell.   I want to make suggestions to the shop tha they need to carry the melters too so what style do you recommend and where can they buy them wholesale?

Thanks,

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur

On 2/7/2019 at 8:12 AM, Sebleo said:

They just started carrying new warmers with built in fans that have a regular dish. They are big, but nice. 

Yes, I saw some of those with the fans on Aztec's site. I want to get one and test it, seems like a great idea.

Aztec has the geometric fan warmer on sale for $20. That’s a great price!  

If if you don’t want a wholesale account Aztec may be the way to go. Their case prices are the same as what you would pay with Candle Warmers. 

The only difference is with Aztec you have to order 6 of the same to get the lowest price. With Candle Warmers you can split your case and get 3 of 1 and 3 of another. 

And Candle Warmers has a minimum. $300 for your first order and $100 after that. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Laura C said:

Yes, I saw some of those with the fans on Aztec's site. I want to get one and test it, seems like a great idea.

I actually saw these candle warmers in Hobby Lobby.  If they are not on sale, there is always a 40% off coupon you can use . 

Edited by barbaranj
  • Thanks 1