Jump to content
TallTayl

Fragrance suppliers to add.

Recommended Posts

This list is ever evolving. If you need a fragrance supplier added, please comment i this thread. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bitter Creek

Brambleberry

Bulk Apothecary

Cajun

Candle Cocoon

Cierra

Community

Elements

Just Scent

Keyston

Peak

The Chemistry Store

 

edited by TT: done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Texas Candle Supply

 

2. The one out west that has a western name////what is that name

It's called something trails?

 

Edited by Trappeur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

1. Texas Candle Supply

 

2. The one out west that has a western name////what is that name

It's called something trails?

 

Edited by TT: done. TVs and Oregon trails

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now if people would just stick this area for posting reviews it would be good.....I know I will

trappeur

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Do you have Indigo?

 

I do now. Tks.

 

3 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Now if people would just stick this area for posting reviews it would be good.....I know I will

trappeur

Yaaaassssssssssssss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Candles and Supplies

Fillmore Container

The Flaming Candle

Lebermuth

Lonestar Candle

Northwood Candle Supply

Nurture Soap Supply

Pure Fragrance Oils

Soapalooza

The Sage

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Save On Scents

Wellington

Camden-Grey

Southwest Candle Supply

Northstar

Swans Candles

Maple Street Candle Company

Edited by Kerven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a review is put up lets say for Mac Apple and you (TT) move it to the review section can we go over to the new area it is in and ask any questions pertaining only to that scent?   Or is it only for reviews and if anyone has any questions, it has to be asked in a brand new thread?

 

Trappeur

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Trappeur said:

After a review is put up lets say for Mac Apple and you (TT) move it to the review section can we go over to the new area it is in and ask any questions pertaining only to that scent?   Or is it only for reviews and if anyone has any questions, it has to be asked in a brand new thread?

 

Trappeur

 

 

 

 

IMO, people can review and discuss a FO in the same thread.  The point is to have the information easily accessible.  Also, there is no reason the moderators should need to move threads, any user can post a new thread for a FO review in the appropriate supplier sub-forum.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2019 at 3:24 PM, Paintguru said:

 

IMO, people can review and discuss a FO in the same thread.  The point is to have the information easily accessible.  Also, there is no reason the moderators should need to move threads, any user can post a new thread for a FO review in the appropriate supplier sub-forum.  

This is fantastic!  Thanks so much for your hard work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×