Another new account with new label design.

Trappeur

I have a friend in downtown Blue Ridge who has had this restaurant for years there and he has been bringing me wonderful care packages of food for me to help me out and he came the other day for a visit and as we were visiting he was looking at all the candles I had been making and asked if I would make up a line of candles for him.   Of course yes so I just ordered my labels that he hasn't even seen yet and am working on his order now.   It was such a hard decision to come up with what scents that I think he would love but I did.   He loves all baking scents.  Here is a picture of his label.   Also this man is a man after my own heart.   Everyday you will find him about 7:30 in the morning and 5:00 at night out in the parking lot feeding all the homeless cats that live in the woods on the side of Food Lion.   You should see this.  When he pulls into the parking lot, all the 20 odd cats creep out of the woods and they will all be lined up on the side of the parking lot waiting for this man to come with food.   And you can actually see that these many cats know exactly when he is arriving as they know his car.  So he goes into Food Lion every morning and night and spends 30.00 each time and buys only "Fancy Feast" as that is what they are used to.  So he spends $420.00 a week just for Fancy Feast.  If you take a walk over to the area in the woods you will also see all these little cat houses that someone from the Humane Society made for him and this guy donates the houses for the homeless cats.   Also every time a new cat appears Warren either spends money out of his own pocket to get all the cats fixed or there is a woman who helps out at the Humane Society who will come out, trap any feral cat and she takes them to a vet to be fixed all free of charge.   As a matter of fact the 2 kittens that I rescued this summer Warren came out to my house 2 weeks ago and picked up my 2 kittens and had them spayed for me.   Even though they are not feral any more, he did for me, just because he knew I needed the help.   They are now back safe and sound.   I named them Orphan (the adopted one who had a broken tail in many places and only 1/2 a tail.   I named them "Orphan and Annie"....lol

Trappeur

Trappeur.....2058720335_SerenityGardenAnimalLabel.thumb.jpg.ab65c4622822d6b6a64a20ad2c233f47.jpg

Here is my label...I hope he likes.....well he will

Warren said all the money he makes off of each candle will go to food and healthcare.

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 7

27 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

I have a friend in downtown Blue Ridge who has had this restaurant for years there and he has been bringing me wonderful care packages of food for me to help me out and he came the other day for a visit and as we were visiting he was looking at all the candles I had been making and asked if I would make up a line of candles for him.   Of course yes so I just ordered my labels that he hasn't even seen yet and am working on his order now.   It was such a hard decision to come up with what scents that I think he would love but I did.   He loves all baking scents.  Here is a picture of his label.   Also this man is a man after my own heart.   Everyday you will find him about 7:30 in the morning and 5:00 at night out in the parking lot feeding all the homeless cats that live in the woods on the side of Food Lion.   You should see this.  When he pulls into the parking lot, all the 20 odd cats creep out of the woods and they will all be lined up on the side of the parking lot waiting for this man to come with food.   And you can actually see that these many cats know exactly when he is arriving as they know his car.  So he goes into Food Lion every morning and night and spends 30.00 each time and buys only "Fancy Feast" as that is what they are used to.  So he spends $420.00 a week just for Fancy Feast.  If you take a walk over to the area in the woods you will also see all these little cat houses that someone from the Humane Society made for him and this guy donates the houses for the homeless cats.   Also every time a new cat appears Warren either spends money out of his own pocket to get all the cats fixed or there is a woman who helps out at the Humane Society who will come out, trap any feral cat and she takes them to a vet to be fixed all free of charge.   As a matter of fact the 2 kittens that I rescued this summer Warren came out to my house 2 weeks ago and picked up my 2 kittens and had them spayed for me.   Even though they are not feral any more, he did for me, just because he knew I needed the help.   They are now back safe and sound.   I named them Orphan (the adopted one who had a broken tail in many places and only 1/2 a tail.   I named them "Orphan and Annie"....lol

Trappeur

Trappeur.....2058720335_SerenityGardenAnimalLabel.thumb.jpg.ab65c4622822d6b6a64a20ad2c233f47.jpg

Here is my label...I hope he likes.....well he will

Warren said all the money he makes off of each candle will go to food and healthcare.

This is the jar with the copper lid I'm using charging 12.50 wholesale

CIMG1952.thumb.JPG.0c76ea83735d99e60edd13cda1a8fd77.JPG

• Like 4

Hey Earth!

I used to be in rescue and help out when needed but unfortunately once I rescue any, they never seem to leave here....lol

This is a beautiful story I admit.

Nope, not available well not for me as he is gay and taken....but he sure has the heart as mine goes out to him.

His partner is a farrier and does my horses.   

Trappeur.....................

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 9:31 AM, Trappeur said:

This is the jar with the copper lid I'm using charging 12.50 wholesale

CIMG1952.thumb.JPG.0c76ea83735d99e60edd13cda1a8fd77.JPG

This picture makes me want to order these jars now. I had been on the fence about them but I guess I will just bite the bullet and do it, this is beautiful.