Shari

Finally Back in the Swing of things!

I hadn't made any soap since July if I recall correctly.  So, the past two weekends I decided it was time to light a fire and get things back in order and supply replenished.  Pretty happy I'm starting to make a dent.   This is just some of them.   I got a lot of glycerine rivers in some of them as I totally forgot to change my lye concentration when I printed the recipe.  But I don't mind them too much. 

Soap cut.jpg

Patchouli.jpg

Bay Rum.jpg

Raspberry Lemonade.jpg

Passionate Kisses.jpg

• Like 2

Holy smokes Shari!   These are stunning!   Those colors unbelievable!   Beautiful job!

What scents?

Trappeur

• Like 1

@Trappeur Red Clover Tea, Patchouli, Bay Rum, Raspberry Lemonade and Passionate Kisses.   I've gotten 14 loafs out in the last 2 weeks.  Going to shoot for 12 more this weekend. 

Beautiful soapies! Bet your curing racks smell awesome!

I need to get busy making soap too but just can't get myself up and going. Maybe next week. Sigh....

• Like 1

@Candybee I know the feeling.  I've gotten 18 batches (6 lbs each) out over the last 3 weekends.  My mission is to have as much done as possible so I can do my other products closer to my shows.  Sugar scrub, lip balms, perfumes etc......I just can't get soap made during the week.  I'm exhausted after work and going to the gym or spending time with my daughter and grandkids.

• Like 2