WSP Flash Sale

Chronic_Sniffer

Probably a third to half of my FOs have come from WSP, and I have hundreds. Out of all of them, there was one I didn't really like. Are they worth the price? Yes, if you can't get it anywhere else (which is true for a lot of them) or if the competitor doesn't offer the same quality.  

4 minutes ago, aptommo said:

I haven't but now I'm thinking I may need to.!

If you like bakery/sweet scents, their Cake Batter Ice Cream is amazing, as well as Caramel Macchiato and Graham Cracker Latte is so unique (smells just like the name). I use these for B&B products. I am intrigued to try their cream cheese frosting as well as the chocolate lavender. I keep adding to my list, but I think it is a good sale. If you have any recs on bakery/sweet/drink scents, let me know. 

1 minute ago, LivInTX said:

If you like bakery/sweet scents, their Cake Batter Ice Cream is amazing, as well as Caramel Macchiato and Graham Cracker Latte is so unique (smells just like the name). I use these for B&B products. I am intrigued to try their cream cheese frosting as well as the chocolate lavender. I keep adding to my list, but I think it is a good sale. If you have any recs on bakery/sweet/drink scents, let me know. 

Oh their cream cheese frosting is TO DIE FOR. It honestly smells exactly like cream cheese frosting. It's my favorite of everything I've got. The chocolate lavender I have a 2oz of but haven't used it yet but OOB smells amazing.

1 minute ago, aptommo said:

Oh their cream cheese frosting is TO DIE FOR. It honestly smells exactly like cream cheese frosting. It's my favorite of everything I've got. The chocolate lavender I have a 2oz of but haven't used it yet but OOB smells amazing.

TY!