Name needed

kfintoni

Okay you wonderfully creative people has anyone ever renamed Sweet Tooth from RE? It is a nice super sweet scent that kind of reminds me of Serendipity. Here is the description: The base of this blend is a buttery cutout cookie, with a sweet frosting. But there is so much more! Candied cherries and fruits, along with frosting sprinkles and powdered sugar, make for a nosegasm!

Anyone have any good suggestions?

Karen in MA

21 hours ago, kfintoni said:

Okay you wonderfully creative people has anyone ever renamed Sweet Tooth from RE? It is a nice super sweet scent that kind of reminds me of Serendipity. Here is the description: The base of this blend is a buttery cutout cookie, with a sweet frosting. But there is so much more! Candied cherries and fruits, along with frosting sprinkles and powdered sugar, make for a nosegasm!

Anyone have any good suggestions?

Karen in MA

After reading  your post I decided I should try this scent from RE and I see that it is out of stock due to FO shortage :-(

Sweet Tooth from RE is one of my FAVES! I’m so bummed it’s still out of stock, I’m almost out. 😟 I’m also curious if JS’s version “Sweet Tooth” is the same? If anyone knows how the 2 compare I would be so happy! I am tempted to just dive in and buy 16oz! 

• Like 1

So I went with Sweetie Pie for now with a valentine label. Will see how receptive people are to the name and scent before I decide if I will keep making the scent. I was very similar to the Serendipity I use which is my all time favorite by the way. 

Karen in MA