In Search Of Peanut Butter Fragrance Oil Please.

coffeebean

• 2 weeks later...

First off gigglefits I want to thank you very much for the reply, I truly appreciate it. Secondly I purchased 4 samples and ended up with one from indigo, which I agree with you is spot on. I found the one I'm going to be going with for this account. Thanks again, sometimes it's hard to get questions answered on here, or my responses to questions also get overlooked. Good luck on your journey and if you ever have a question, I would love to help you if I can. Thanks and God Bless.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2019 at 10:45 AM, coffeebean said:

First off gigglefits I want to thank you very much for the reply, I truly appreciate it. Secondly I purchased 4 samples and ended up with one from indigo, which I agree with you is spot on. I found the one I'm going to be going with for this account. Thanks again, sometimes it's hard to get questions answered on here, or my responses to questions also get overlooked. Good luck on your journey and if you ever have a question, I would love to help you if I can. Thanks and God Bless.

Yay of course, I love to help and if I can offer a good recommendation I don't mind at all! I do a fun blend of grape jelly with peanut butter & fresh bread! So I was excited to see this! :) I just love Indigo's oils! I'm glad you sampled it. Thanks for that, I appreciate it! :) Good luck to you too!

• Like 1

On 2/4/2019 at 12:19 AM, gigglefits said:

I'm new so I'm not sure if I can post links? But Indigo Fragrance has an amazing Peanut Butter! It's so spot on!

Great to know.   Never tried Indigo but I'm open to any and all new supplier and will put this on my list to get.   Thanks.

Trappeur...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Great to know.   Never tried Indigo but I'm open to any and all new supplier and will put this on my list to get.   Thanks.

Trappeur...

Of course! You’re going to love them! They have really good Lush brand dupes too. I recently added some of those on. (Rose Jam, Iced Wine, Lord Of Misrule) Also their Chai Tea, Maraschino Cherry, Skittles, as well as Captain Crunch Berries.. it really is just like the cereal! Lol I still have lots I want to try from them but so far nothing but awesome scents! If you check their Facebook page too they do monthly deals such as 10% off $50 or free shipping on $100. I think the free shipping deal is on right now! 

• Like 1

I used to order from Indigo many years ago (for bath and body) and they do have a ton of fun and unique scents for sure.  Was going to order some for wax, but shipping is up there for me. 

On the peanut butter subject, Millcreek is yummy, but not kick you in the face strong.  Although, peanut butter may not be a strong oil on general? 🤔

Edited by lovelyscents

• 1 year later...
On 2/4/2019 at 10:45 AM, coffeebean said:

Hello @coffeebean I too am in search of a good peanut butter fragrance.  The peanut butter FO I purchased I am not impressed with.  What Peanut Butter did you end up going with?  TIA!  😇