Fillmore's Red Apple

Trappeur

I just got in some new fragrances I haven't tried yet from Fillmore.

Anyone have good luck with them in 464?

Red Delicious:   Geesh, is this scent ever beautiful and so true to an apple scent...I'm really impressed, but then I love Fillmores stuff to.    I only have used as my go to apple CS Mac Apple and Backwoods Mac Apple....but geesh is this ever nice!!!   Wish me luck in the throw department.

French Vanilla:

A perfectly balanced blend of french vanilla with top notes of white chocolate and a base of ultimately rich vanilla cream. TruScent Fragrance Oil. MADE in the USA

I made a double wicked candle in this 2 weeks ago and going to light today in my 464 to see how it does.   

Buttery Almond Cookie:

The Buttery Almond Cookie is a delicious blend of sugar, milk, and caramel, mixed with notes of lemon and mandarin, with a hint of vanilla cake and hazelnut . 

I had forgot I got this over a month ago...going to make today.    Loving it from the smell out of the bottle.

White Pine Forest:

No description on this yet.

I just got off phone with Kent and him there is no description and he is going to fix that.   This is a new scent I didn't know they even had so going to try.  Even though my ultimate pine fragrance is Christmas Tree which is really Balsam Fir I was surprized they would bring out another pine so when asked what it smells like he really didn't know, but he is going to get someone to describe it.   Well, as if I don't have enough pine scents I'm getting a pound of it to try....such a fo hot I am....oh well, it is what it is.

Mulberry Bush:

The deliciously distinctive sweet berry smell, a full aroma of ripe mulberries ready to be gathered. This fragrance is sure to please throughout the whole year

Love it!   Will make today.

White Mulberry Cedar:

This cedar blend is sure to please, with its notes of lemon, basil, and seaweed. The light scent of mulberry adds perfectly with leafy greens, thyme sandalwood, and vetiver. The pleasantness of a cabin in winter, this scent is sure to evoke sweet memories

It's alright out of the bottle.   Don't pickup any mulberry in it though from the bottle.

Rosemary Thyme:

Typical household odors; tobacco, pet, bathroom, and kitchen; are no match to this cleansing citrus melange. Sweet floral extracts cheer on this astringent blend of essential oils, yielding to a warm amber finish. A delightful way to eliminate and neutralize odors.

Haven't made yet, but am loving it from the bottle.   Very clean, invigorating and uplifting.

Vanilla Mint:

Fresh peppermint with a touch of vanilla cognac and buttercream

Love this and I'm not a mint person.....will make today.

Trappeur

• Like 5

Those are all ones I haven't tried before. Some of them sound really good. I wonder if the white pine forest is a version of white birch? My customers love the white birch from CS.

Have you tried their butterscotch brulee yet? or their lemon biscotti? or daffodils? I think those are their very best FOs out of all of them that I have tried and you know I have some favs of theirs I use year after year. But these 3 are simply scrumpdiddly umptious and a bag of potato chips!!

• Like 1

I have not tried the butterscotch but the daffodil and biscotti are awesome and I use all the time.

So scrumpdiddly umptious and a bag of chips??? lol.....now that is a first with the chips...but I'd eat'm thats for sure but they have to be Lays....lol

Trappeur

I think I have used every one of their oils, the only one I did not care for was their leather. I love the Red Apple and like you I was a huge CS Mac Apple fan. The Red Apple is the only one I get now. I was not a huge fan of the White Pine but the Mulberry Bush is a huge seller for me. 

Karen in MA

I'm with you on FBuddys Mulberry Belinda as it's the only one I use too.   I'm smelling both now and to my nose I think Fillmores is a tad more richer and deeper than F.Buddys.   I'll put in wax tomorrow and we shall see soon enough.

Trappeur

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kfintoni said:

I think I have used every one of their oils, the only one I did not care for was their leather. I love the Red Apple and like you I was a huge CS Mac Apple fan. The Red Apple is the only one I get now. I was not a huge fan of the White Pine but the Mulberry Bush is a huge seller for me. 

Karen in MA

Would you say Karen that Fillmore's is a mac apple?

So what is your description of the White Pine???  Is it more or less just a plain ole pine?

Trappeur

On 1/22/2019 at 1:08 PM, Trappeur said:

Did you try Fillmore's Candybee?

Trappeur

No but I remember on more than one occasion smelling the sample bottle in their showroom floor and being unimpressed. I just prefer CS Mulberry. But now that I have heard good reviews about FB mulberry I will order it next time I need mulberry to try it out. I do a mulberry spice blend for the holidays.

On 1/21/2019 at 10:07 AM, Trappeur said:

I just got in some new fragrances I haven't tried yet from Fillmore.

Anyone have good luck with them in 464?

Red Delicious:   Geesh, is this scent ever beautiful and so true to an apple scent...I'm really impressed, but then I love Fillmores stuff to.    I only have used as my go to apple CS Mac Apple and Backwoods Mac Apple....but geesh is this ever nice!!!   Wish me luck in the throw department.

French Vanilla:

A perfectly balanced blend of french vanilla with top notes of white chocolate and a base of ultimately rich vanilla cream. TruScent Fragrance Oil. MADE in the USA

I made a double wicked candle in this 2 weeks ago and going to light today in my 464 to see how it does.   

Buttery Almond Cookie:

The Buttery Almond Cookie is a delicious blend of sugar, milk, and caramel, mixed with notes of lemon and mandarin, with a hint of vanilla cake and hazelnut . 

I had forgot I got this over a month ago...going to make today.    Loving it from the smell out of the bottle.

White Pine Forest:

No description on this yet.

I just got off phone with Kent and him there is no description and he is going to fix that.   This is a new scent I didn't know they even had so going to try.  Even though my ultimate pine fragrance is Christmas Tree which is really Balsam Fir I was surprized they would bring out another pine so when asked what it smells like he really didn't know, but he is going to get someone to describe it.   Well, as if I don't have enough pine scents I'm getting a pound of it to try....such a fo hot I am....oh well, it is what it is.

Mulberry Bush:

The deliciously distinctive sweet berry smell, a full aroma of ripe mulberries ready to be gathered. This fragrance is sure to please throughout the whole year

Love it!   Will make today.

White Mulberry Cedar:

This cedar blend is sure to please, with its notes of lemon, basil, and seaweed. The light scent of mulberry adds perfectly with leafy greens, thyme sandalwood, and vetiver. The pleasantness of a cabin in winter, this scent is sure to evoke sweet memories

It's alright out of the bottle.   Don't pickup any mulberry in it though from the bottle.

Rosemary Thyme:

Typical household odors; tobacco, pet, bathroom, and kitchen; are no match to this cleansing citrus melange. Sweet floral extracts cheer on this astringent blend of essential oils, yielding to a warm amber finish. A delightful way to eliminate and neutralize odors.

Haven't made yet, but am loving it from the bottle.   Very clean, invigorating and uplifting.

Vanilla Mint:

Fresh peppermint with a touch of vanilla cognac and buttercream

Love this and I'm not a mint person.....will make today.

Trappeur

Hey Trapp!

What are your thoughts about CS 🍎 verses FC 🍎? Do they seem similar? I tried FC BAC and it did smell good out of the bottle but I didn’t get much hot or cold throw. I’d love to hear your thoughts on any of these after you get them in wax! 

On 1/22/2019 at 12:07 PM, Candybee said:

Hmmm.... I am going to have to try FB's Mulberry. I still use mulberry every year as a mixer but have been using CS' version.

I love the Fillmore Mulberry. It is the only one I use. I sell a ton of it over the holidays and call it Elf Farts.

Karen in MA

• Like 1

On 1/21/2019 at 11:10 PM, Trappeur said:

Would you say Karen that Fillmore's is a mac apple?

So what is your description of the White Pine???  Is it more or less just a plain ole pine?

Trappeur

Yes it is definitely a Mac Apple. Their Green Apple is also a great scent, nice and tart.  I will have to get my nose into a left over white pine candle and see if I can come up with a description. With all the pines I sell it just did not sell. I could not keep CS Frasier Fir in stock, I love that one. 

Karen in MA

4 minutes ago, kfintoni said:

Yes it is definitely a Mac Apple. Their Green Apple is also a great scent, nice and tart.  I will have to get my nose into a left over white pine candle and see if I can come up with a description. With all the pines I sell it just did not sell. I could not keep CS Frasier Fir in stock, I love that one. 

Karen in MA

Hey Karen,

I just made up some candles in the Red Apple and I hope it does well.   I'm really loving it so have to wait for a 2 week cure.

I really am set with pines and really don't need another one, but doesn't hurt to try out new ones.   Fillmores Christmas Tree (Balsam Fir) for over 12 plus years is my go to pine.   2'nd is CS Fraser Fir.  For another pine the 3'rd is CS Blue Spruce.   For 4'th Community Candle Balsam Fir which is not really a balsam but just a plain fir scent but oh so nice.   For 5'th is Bittercreeks "A Northwoods Christmas".....so I'm all set but I'm still trying out Fillmores.

I have one store that sells tons of a Jolly green apple which I have never really found one that is tart so I have been using Fr.Buddys green apple in the mean time till I find a better one.   Now that you just posted this green apple, I'm ordering from Fillmore today and take a chance and order a pound of their green apple.   So glad you posted this!:)

Trappeur

2 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Hey Karen,

I just made up some candles in the Red Apple and I hope it does well.   I'm really loving it so have to wait for a 2 week cure.

I really am set with pines and really don't need another one, but doesn't hurt to try out new ones.   Fillmores Christmas Tree (Balsam Fir) for over 12 plus years is my go to pine.   2'nd is CS Fraser Fir.  For another pine the 3'rd is CS Blue Spruce.   For 4'th Community Candle Balsam Fir which is not really a balsam but just a plain fir scent but oh so nice.   For 5'th is Bittercreeks "A Northwoods Christmas".....so I'm all set but I'm still trying out Fillmores.

I have one store that sells tons of a Jolly green apple which I have never really found one that is tart so I have been using Fr.Buddys green apple in the mean time till I find a better one.   Now that you just posted this green apple, I'm ordering from Fillmore today and take a chance and order a pound of their green apple.   So glad you posted this!:)

Trappeur

I don't think you will be disappointed in the Green Apple. When you get it let me know what you think.

Karen in MA

On 1/25/2019 at 5:45 AM, Daisymay66 said:

Hey Trapp!

What are your thoughts about CS 🍎 verses FC 🍎? Do they seem similar? I tried FC BAC and it did smell good out of the bottle but I didn’t get much hot or cold throw. I’d love to hear your thoughts on any of these after you get them in wax! 

Hey Daisy if your talking about the buttey almond cookie well I did make up 2 candles in Fillmores on  1/20.   It's only a 7 day cure so I need to let the candle sit a bit more and I'll let you know.   I have never made this type scent b/4 so we shall see.   It was really luscious out of the bottom.   Only time will tell.

I'll let you know.

Trappeur

• Like 1