Can combining soy and paraffin wax cause uneven melt?

I am a new candle maker. I used 50/50 soy and paraffin flakes for this 10 oz candle. The fragrance Load was 6% of Rustic Escentuals Banana Nut Bread. I used 1/8th of a teaspoon of Vybar. Can anyone explain what caused this unusual melt on this candle?  It looks like there are balls of wax that have not melted in the hot wax. ??  Thanks in advance. 

79771D76-2AB8-4E26-B8E7-0EF63A943855.jpeg

1AA136F2-FC64-4F51-BAD4-665234FBF4DD.jpeg

First and foremost, it looks like your wicks are way too big. Try wicking down, and/or single wicking that jar. The melt pool should only be about 1/4" deep.  It could be the vybar making that look, however, once you address the wick issue you could end up with a better looking melt pool. 

I agree, wicking down and/or single wicking may solve the problem. You can also have problems if you didn't get the wax and vybar hot enough to mix properly. Make sure everything gets as hot as it's suppose to and mix thoroughly. Are you using vybar 260 which is made for container candles?