Hello!

BettyCrikey

What's your name? Ashley

How old are you? 29

Where do you live? Texas

How long have you been making candles/soap/whatever?

I have been making whipped Butters for 5 years. However, I have a lot to learn!

How did you get started making candles/soap/whatever?

I started making my own for personal use when I chopped off all my hair to become what is "natural"(no chemical relaxers). I started again after a class project where I made samples and my classmates loved the samples I made. They continue to bug me about opening my own store. I know I'm not ready for that yet.

Are you married? Any kids?

One gremlin who is two.

If candle/Soap making isn't your primary job, what do you do?

I currently work at a Psych hospital. However will be graduating with my BBA in May.

Anything else we should know?

I'm here to learn and grow my knowledge before dabbling in anything else.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BettyCrikey said:

Wichita Falls

You're quite a ways from me then. I live in Cleveland which is about 50-60 miles north of Houston. 

Are y'all having cold weather there? We're finally getting some here but in East Texas we don't have near the cold weather that I would love to have LOL!

45 minutes ago, Belinda said:

You're quite a ways from me then. I live in Cleveland which is about 50-60 miles north of Houston. 

Are y'all having cold weather there? We're finally getting some here but in East Texas we don't have near the cold weather that I would love to have LOL!

Yes! I hate the cold weather. Im only happy during the week of spring and the two weeks of Fall we get up here.

10 hours ago, BettyCrikey said:

Yes! I hate the cold weather. Im only happy during the week of spring and the two weeks of Fall we get up here.

Awww, I'm so envious of people that get to live where it's cold. I absolutely LOVE it! Of course, I've never been in bitter cold or snowy weather much so I might change my tune if I had to deal with snow and ice for weeks on end. LOL!