Strong scents for Aromabead fresheners

Skk5233

Hi guys!! What are some of your strongest scents for your aromabead freshies and where do you get them? I’m looking for some strong valentines and spring scents. One of my fall faves and strongest scents was the pumpkin scents from Lonestar! 

12 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I use Monkey Farts and Butt Naked and they're pretty strong to my nose. Not as strong as a floral or clean scent would be though.

I use Both of this as well, I am looking for a nice clean strong scent 

On 1/14/2019 at 1:45 PM, pcbrook said:

Yes, I use those two for the aroma bead ornies and they work good.  Another one I just thought of for spring is BCN's Vanilla Grapefruit.  It is in the WYW line.

This sounds really good! Pcbrook, would you say it’s stronger on vanilla or grapefruit?

7 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

This sounds really good! Pcbrook, would you say it’s stronger on vanilla or grapefruit?

I guess it depends on your nose.  Lol.  I always smelled more grapefruit but I had one person tell me they smelled more vanilla.  

• Like 1

On 1/18/2019 at 6:14 AM, pcbrook said:

I guess it depends on your nose.  Lol.  I always smelled more grapefruit but I had one person tell me they smelled more vanilla.  

Thanks so much. Got it on my list to order this week. ICS used to have a grapefruit scent and I just loved it! I’ll give BCN a try.