Printing Company

Sebleo

Sometime in the last few months someone mentioned a printing company that I checked out and wanted to use. I thought I bookmarked the website. But, apparently did not. 

It wasnt vistaprint. I’m thinking maybe @MilosCandles recommended it. ?  

Im specifically looking to have brochures printed. 

Can anyone help me out?

• Thanks 1

So, after no luck scouring this board, I did an old fashioned google search and found it pretty quickly. Uprinting.com

Now I’m not so sure if someone recommended it here or I found it on my own! Lol!

Has anyone used them? They seemed to be the cheapest for mass printing of brochures. And I like you can download their template. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sebleo said:

So, after no luck scouring this board, I did an old fashioned google search and found it pretty quickly. Uprinting.com

Now I’m not so sure if someone recommended it here or I found it on my own! Lol!

Has anyone used them? They seemed to be the cheapest for mass printing of brochures. And I like you can download their template. 

I did check them out for the circular business card idea, but I think to keep costs down, I'm going the postcard route.  

• 6 months later...

@Sebleo, did you ever try Uprinting?  I'm looking at them again to simplify and improve my labels, but they are obviously more than if I printed on my own.  Plus, each scent would be its own run unless I make some sort of generic label where I could mark the fragrance after the fact.  I feel like that may look cheap though....