DayStar??

I sent Stacy a message on Facebook and she said she's having trouble with her PayPal account right now and can't accept or send payments and her account is restricted and under review.

She says she hasn't seen any recent messages so maybe message her again? I'm just throwing that out there. I did tell her that some on here had sent messages via Facebook and text.  She replied to me right away but  maybe because I know her personally? or maybe the messages are going to a different place? I know I've missed messages before and didn't see them for months. Just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but I know it's frustrating when you need to get ahold of someone and can't. But maybe since she knows there are people trying to get ahold of her she'll check.

She said she's open for business, running a little slower than usual but open and doesn't plan on going anywhere when I asked if she was planning to stay in business. 

She does have some wonderful oils so I defiantly hope she's around for a long time! 

Edited by Belinda

• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2019 at 4:06 PM, soshiegirl said:

Hey @Trappeur, I just placed an order with Stacy on the 10th and it shipped today so all is good!  Can't wait to try these new oils.

I"m glad  your response time was wonderful.  Mine, not so much.

I placed an order on January 31st, she created a label on February 1st.  It was still showing as a label created on Feb 7th, so I texted.  Feb 8th, she said she was running behind and would ship the next day.  Feb 14th, still showing as the label was created (not shipped), and I texted her again.  Today's the 16th.  It's still showing that the label was created, not shipped, and she hasn't responded to my  second text.   I'm going to give her another day or two for the product to ship, and then I'll simply initiate the charge back process if she hasn't.

Edited by KrisS

2 hours ago, KrisS said:

I"m glad  your response time was wonderful.  Mine, not so much.

I placed an order on January 31st, she created a label on February 1st.  It was still showing as a label created on Feb 7th, so I texted.  Feb 8th, she said she was running behind and would ship the next day.  Feb 14th, still showing as the label was created (not shipped), and I texted her again.  Today's the 16th.  It's still showing that the label was created, not shipped, and she hasn't responded to my  second text.   I'm going to give her another day or two for the product to ship, and then I'll simply initiate the charge back process if she hasn't.

Sorry to hear about this.  Maybe she's running behind because of her recent sale.  Try shooting her an email because I tried texting and she got back to me quicker when I emailed.

27 minutes ago, soshiegirl said:

Sorry to hear about this.  Maybe she's running behind because of her recent sale.  Try shooting her an email because I tried texting and she got back to me quicker when I emailed.

I'm sure she is, which isn't a big deal--you can only do so much in a day.  That's perfectly understandable.  What's annoying me is that she said she'd ship "tomorrow"...over a week ago. There's no need to fib. Tell me it'll be a few more days and I'll get a note when it ships.