Lantern

First post here! I am looking for a spot on dupe to Bath and Body Works Peppermint Marshmallow. I tried the marshmallow peppermint type from Just Scent because the description sounded identical to that of BBW but it has such a strong chocolate note that it makes me think I didn't get the right FO. It smells more like Peppermint Bark. I've seen a few other places have a peppermint cream but a lot of the reviews mention a chocolate note. The BBW scent does not contain any chocolate notes, it is an amazing peppermint, marshmallow and cupcake type scent. I was thinking of trying Just Scent's Peppermint Meringue because the description sounds close and a review mentions it smells like peppermint marshmallow. Has anyone tried this FO or know where I can get a good dupe? TIA

I have peppermint meringue and love it from what I can remember (haven't poured it in a long time) but I don't know what what the one from B&BW"s smells like. 

I do have her peppermint bark too and it does have strong chocolate notes so maybe they sent the wrong one.

On 1/7/2019 at 6:02 PM, Belinda said:

I have peppermint meringue and love it from what I can remember (haven't poured it in a long time) but I don't know what what the one from B&BW"s smells like. 

I do have her peppermint bark too and it does have strong chocolate notes so maybe they sent the wrong one.

Thank you for responding. I think I'll try the peppermint meringue. I have a feeling I might just have to figure out my own blend. 

12 minutes ago, Lantern said:

Thank you for responding. I think I'll try the peppermint meringue. I have a feeling I might just have to figure out my own blend. 

Have you tried RE's toasted marshmallow? It's so yummy and would probably be a good blender. Not much of a toasted note to it but a very rich vanilla. 

18 minutes ago, Belinda said:

Have you tried RE's toasted marshmallow? It's so yummy and would probably be a good blender. Not much of a toasted note to it but a very rich vanilla. 

No I haven't but that sounds amazing! I got the marshmallow bomb from JS which I really like so that might be a good blender as well. I need to order from RE, I've noticed a lot of people like their FOs. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lantern said:

No I haven't but that sounds amazing! I got the marshmallow bomb from JS which I really like so that might be a good blender as well. I need to order from RE, I've noticed a lot of people like their FOs. 

They have some really nice oils :) 

On 1/12/2019 at 6:46 PM, Lantern said:

What are some of your favorites from them?

I know this was meant for Daisymay but I'll let you know what some of my favorites are too! LOL!

I like-

Toasted Marshmallow

Southern Pecan Pie

Grandma's Cupboard

Amish Quilt

Autumn Spice

Pumpkin Pie Spice

Banana Walnut Cake

Barbershop 1920's

Birthday Cake-KY

Caramel Pretzel Bar

Country Gift shop

Key Lime

Pumpkin Bread

Red Lipstick

Rustic Lodge

Santa's Whiskers

Sweet Potato Spice

Tis the Season

Vanilla Butter Fudge

Vanilla Lace

Welcome Home

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I know this was meant for Daisymay but I'll let you know what some of my favorites are too! LOL!

I like-

Toasted Marshmallow

Southern Pecan Pie

Grandma's Cupboard

Amish Quilt

Autumn Spice

Pumpkin Pie Spice

Banana Walnut Cake

Barbershop 1920's

Birthday Cake-KY

Caramel Pretzel Bar

Country Gift shop

Key Lime

Pumpkin Bread

Red Lipstick

Rustic Lodge

Santa's Whiskers

Sweet Potato Spice

Tis the Season

Vanilla Butter Fudge

Vanilla Lace

Welcome Home

No, problem! It's meant for anyone who wants to answer. Thanks so much! That's a good list to get me started.

• Like 2