Labels for Pillar Candles

I saw this picture of a pillar on Etsy. There are lots of ways you can package pillars, but I like this. What I can't tell from the picture is this: If this is some sort of paper "wrap" that glues to itself in the back, does anyone know a source? If this is a stick on label, what kind of label would you use that would adhere to wax, but still be removable without damaging the appearance of the the candle? I could use either method.

Pillar Wrap_Label Example.jpg

On Beeswax a sticker will stick, for a while.  Beeswax shrinks over time.  That wrap looks like a fresh, tight paper band. Give it a few weeks and it will slip.

for longer term, more durable wrap, a paper band or sticker will work, then a bit of shrink wrap to keep it clean and together works best. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/31/2018 at 5:11 PM, Jcandleattic said:

I shrink wrap my pillars and then use my sticker label on the outside of the shrink wrap.

Same. We cut our own caps for the top and bottom though. Are you shrinking the whole thing or partial and then tie a ribbon around the top type of thing?

10 hours ago, Scented said:

Same. We cut our own caps for the top and bottom though. Are you shrinking the whole thing or partial and then tie a ribbon around the top type of thing?

I wrap the whole thing.

I have bags a little bigger than the size of the pillar and I put it on upside down, poke a tiny hole to slip the wick through, and then cut/seal the bottom with my sealer, shrink and label. I put the warning label directly on the pillar bottom and the heat from shrinking helps secure it even better.

• Like 1