From gifts to hobby

CandleLover325

Hello all! I decided to make some of my Christmas gifts this year and landed on making scented candles.  I went to YouTube university and learned the basics. My first time was less than stellar- I had a great ct but absolutely no ht and I couldn’t find the right wick.  Even with a disappointing result, I fell in love with candle making.  I’m 100% dedicated to putting in the work and find a formula that works for me.  Looking forward to this new adventure with this passionate and caring community!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, CandleLover325 said:

Hello all! I decided to make some of my Christmas gifts this year and landed on making scented candles.  I went to YouTube university and learned the basics. My first time was less than stellar- I had a great ct but absolutely no ht and I couldn’t find the right wick.  Even with a disappointing result, I fell in love with candle making.  I’m 100% dedicated to putting in the work and find a formula that works for me.  Looking forward to this new adventure with this passionate and caring community!

Welcome and Good luck!

grab a big cup of your favorite beverage and start reading.  Lots to learn, loads of info here from seasoned chandlers. 

• Like 1