Wax shrinking to the point of becoming loose in container

I am having issues with a few of new waxes I am testing out and with shrinkage. Sure, I am getting the typical indents on the top of the wax and a heat gun solves that no problem. The issue I am also having is that the wax within 24 hours shrinks and separates then releases from the sidewalls of the container.  This is doing so in both my tins and glass, so for instance if you take the glass jar and tip it upside down the wax just plops right out onto the counter lol. 

The waxes in question is basically 6006 and my own custom blends of soy/paraffin with my blend being 50/50 and up with soy being the larger %. Anything over 50% soy will release but if I go 60% paraffin/40% soy I am fine. Although I really want 60%soy/40%para but have the separation issues.

I am heating both wax types to around 190* adding FO and pouring hot. 

Any insight into this will be helpful thanks :P 

3 hours ago, TallTayl said:

Pouring hot does that to many of my candles during our cold weather. 

Hmm...so you think pouring cold, closer to it setting up like I do with straight soy will change this? My basement shop is heated to room temps, so Im not sure if my room is cold or if its just a matter of pouring colder. 

Further testing is needed! as usual *shudder*

Thanks a bunch TT