Jars and packaging

Ruru

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

Can someone look at this supplier and tell how much the jars would cost if ordering a l,000?

I sent them an inquiry Trapps ....keep you posted 😊

Ok, here is what they wrote back to me.   I asked them what is the smallest amount of jars I can buy and how much would they bed.

See below:

Dear Camp,

Thank you for your inquiry. 

Glass jar you tagges diameter 8.7cm*height 10cm*weight 540g, capacity 280ml.

MOQ of this jar is 1000pcs, otherwise we can not arrange mass production. 

1000pcs, USD2.06/pc EXW factory. 

Shipping cost is USD1245 totally. 

Means, 1000pcs, USD3305 totally with shipping cost to your address. Ok? 

If it is $3,305 for 1,000 pieces which includes shipping then the price for each jar is 3.30.   I don't think that is any savings really.   Someone has to host the shipment when it comes in and ship out to who wants the jars so there is an extra cost there.   You might as well buy them from the suppliers in the US who sells the jars.

Trappeur

• Like 1

I think Dream Vessels prices are more than reasonable considering the freight costs and hassles on importing from a unknown supplier. She's basically selling at wholesale.  If you all want 1000 units I'd email her and see what she can do price -wise on that qty.  It might help push her over the factory minimum and next level discount next time she reorders and that might be a win win for all.

• Like 1

From what I can tell, buying the minimum of 1,000 jars from Alibaba costs $6 for each jar; that is without shipping.  Some companies on Alibaba ship for free, but this one says to contact them for shipping costs.  So Dream Vessel would be the same price; and not have to wait 55 days (Alibaba).  If I put 12 jars in Dream Vessel shopping cart, it will cost me $65.42:  $47.30 for jars, $18.42 for shipping.  So around $5.45/jar.  Forty eight jars, with shipping, would cost $4.80 each.  You might contact them for wholesale pricing of a larger order.

GoldieMN

Edited by GoldieMN
  • Like 1

On 3/6/2019 at 8:13 AM, Trappeur said:

If we got enough of us, I would go in on this order and order maybe 200 jars.

here is the price quote Trapp...looks like it is without shipping,,,,I imagine that's where it adds up

Thanks for your inquiry.

The price of 1000pcs colored lotus jar is USD2.58/pc FOB Tianjin with safety packing.

Kindly please tell us the destination sea port,then we are able to offer you the ocean freight cost accordingly.

Best,

Jolie

new product launch various colors turquoise gel cut embossed lotus flower pattern custom candle jar glass

1000 Pieces     US $

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 9:31 AM, Trappeur said:

Can someone look at this supplier and tell how much the jars would cost if ordering a l,000?

Trappeur

On 3/8/2019 at 11:06 AM, Sunday said:

I sent them an inquiry Trapps ....keep you posted 😊

Looks like it’d be $6 per unit with a minimum order of 1,000 units. That’s a lot!! 😳

• 1 month later...