Non Goat Milk Soaps?

aptommo

1 hour ago, aptommo said:

I'm interested for myself some non scented milk soap but I don't want goat milk. Does such a product exist? I know next to nothing about soap making so I'm wanting to purchase from someone else. :)

I only use goat milk for my milk soap, but any type of milk can be use in soap making Almond milk, soy milk, coconut milk, cow milk, you name it. The difference is the way the soap will feel on the skin - there is more fatty substance and lactic acid in goat milk which is why it is the preferred milk to use. 

If you do a search on Etsy for the type of milk you are looking for, you are sure to find something. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Jcandleattic said:

I only use goat milk for my milk soap, but any type of milk can be use in soap making Almond milk, soy milk, coconut milk, cow milk, you name it. The difference is the way the soap will feel on the skin - there is more fatty substance and lactic acid in goat milk which is why it is the preferred milk to use. 

If you do a search on Etsy for the type of milk you are looking for, you are sure to find something. 

I was honestly only asking here because I thought I'd prefer to give my business to someone on the forum. :)

• Like 1

I make mostly coconut milk soap but they are all scented. I do have a few coconut milk pumice scrub soaps that are unscented. They are exfoliation soaps and you can really feel the scrub when you wash. Sorry I don't have any other regular bath soap with coconut milk, just those from a batch I forgot to put in the scent. If you are interested PM me.

• Thanks 1