GailC

Customers are loving these red jar lids

I only ordered 2 dozen of these jelly jar lids a few months ago.  Put this picture on my Facebook Page, and I've gotten quite a response, from potential new customers as well as people I know.  My neighbor came over and bought 6 yesterday.  So even though I skipped all the sales, today a ordered 6 dozen more red lids, and 4 dozen green ones.  Plus just ONE Christmas FO I just ran out of. 

Perhaps part of the appeal is the scent itself, but people are wanting them without smelling them first.

Image may contain: food

• Like 5

Very cute @GailC, way to go. Yes, I like the red and green mason jar lids too. I would like to use them next year since I'm not ready this year, LOL. They are different and perfect for Christmas. 🎅 🎄

• Like 1

I've been using the red and green lids for several years now. I just love how festive they make my candles look. This year I added purple and orange lids too and I'm thinking of using the light blue lids for snow or frozen themed candles!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Arch Rock said:

Do you guys get these at Fillmore?  Good job, Gail.

I got mine at Aztec.  They're on sale right now for $1.50 a dozen.  Cheaper than the shipping.  :)

• Thanks 2

On 11/27/2018 at 6:55 PM, Arch Rock said:

Do you guys get these at Fillmore?  Good job, Gail.

I believe that is where I have seen them.

On 11/29/2018 at 12:32 AM, Laura C said:

I believe that is where I have seen them.

Yep, Fillmore has a lot of colors....I know Candybee uses a lot of real pretty lids on her candles....I'm thinking she gets them there...

Actually I ordered a dozen of the camoflauge....it's been a while since I did some camoflauge candles so I'm making up a dozen to run down to my apple orchard account and put some camoflauge labels I had made up to match the lids.....I believe I posted a picture of them a while back...not sure.   Maybe I'll take another picture of them....Guys would love em....well I do.

Trappeur

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

Actually I ordered a dozen of the camoflauge....it's been a while since I did some camoflauge candles so I'm making up a dozen to run down to my apple orchard account and put some camoflauge labels I had made up to match the lids.....

Neat, I bet they look real cute. I noticed those camo lids too and got some ideas for future projects.

On 12/7/2018 at 10:21 AM, Trappeur said:

Yep, Fillmore has a lot of colors....I know Candybee uses a lot of real pretty lids on her candles....I'm thinking she gets them there...

Actually I ordered a dozen of the camoflauge....it's been a while since I did some camoflauge candles so I'm making up a dozen to run down to my apple orchard account and put some camoflauge labels I had made up to match the lids.....I believe I posted a picture of them a while back...not sure.   Maybe I'll take another picture of them....Guys would love em....well I do.

Trappeur

The camouflage lids look very cool! They would make great gift ideas for things like Father's day or Memorial Day. 

Yes I get my lids from Fillmore because that is where I buy my jars and some of my FOs. They have so many different kinds of lids to choose from.

This past fall I used purple and orange. They both made my candles and fall labels look fantastic. For Christmas I love using the red and green labels. I also think the light blue would be perfect for winter or snow/frost themed candles. For spring I think I may use the pink and yellow. I buy the lids I want to use for the season and make matching labels that offset and match the lid color so I have a themed line of candles.

• Like 1