Zazzle 70% off sale

Trappeur

I know most people don't use Zazzle as I do....but in case you do....for today only their stickers (actually labels) are 70% off!!!!!  I have never ever seen with all the years I have been ordering my stickers/labels from them as ever being so cheap.   You can bet I'm doing a hefty order with them today.   I'm pretty proud of myself for the black friday sales everyone is having I only ordered from Fragrance Buddy and Zazzle.

Trappeur

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Goldie, I was on facebook and going to send you a message about it, but my computer froze and I couldn't message you so that is why I put it here....

LOAD UP!  I am.......oh this is so unbelievable!   Do you have lots your ordering?    Geesh, don't ask me as I'm going nuts here....

Trappeur

1 minute ago, Candybee said:

I saw the email today and was surprised by the 70% off.

Thats like for practically for free Candybee!    I have so many new designs I'm working on and just am going crazy trying to figure out what I want...so I'm ordering all stock labels for every account I have...plus free shipping too!

Trappeur

Good deal Livin!   Glad I could help....

I've looked at all those cell phone thingy's and thought I could do some for Christmas gifts but I haven't a clue what those cell phones my sisters have.

Actually I think I may be the only on planet earth who doesn't have a cell phone!   I'm not joking either!   I have no idea how a cell phone even works....Now hot pittiful is that?

Trappeur

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Good deal Livin!   Glad I could help....

I've looked at all those cell phone thingy's and thought I could do some for Christmas gifts but I haven't a clue what those cell phones my sisters have.

Actually I think I may be the only on planet earth who doesn't have a cell phone!   I'm not joking either!   I have no idea how a cell phone even works....Now hot pittiful is that?

Trappeur

No, good for you! Sometimes I wish I never got addicted to one in the first place 🙂

5 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Goldie, I was on facebook and going to send you a message about it, but my computer froze and I couldn't message you so that is why I put it here....

LOAD UP!  I am.......oh this is so unbelievable!   Do you have lots your ordering?    Geesh, don't ask me as I'm going nuts here....

Trappeur

@Trappeur I am reordering many of my stickers and made up a few more.  Not enough time to come up with more.  Ha!

GoldieMN

Thanks for this heads up, Trappeur! When I saw it, I went on over to Zazzle and found something that would work for a label. My poor label has been languishing in the recesses of my mind for quite some time now, and thanks to you and this sale, it has now achieved physicality. Yay!! Seeing that you said it was for Tuesday only, I worked for hours and got a small order in just before midnight. But then, lo and behold, the sale continued! So, for the next few days I neither ate nor slept while working away at getting all the scents I wanted done up in the fonts I wanted, and not just for soap but for candles too. Okay, I did eat and sleep, but I spent a lot of time on Zazzle!! Went to bed very late a couple nights. I placed several orders (they only let you have 50 different things in your cart at one time) and put in my final order close to the final cutoff of midnight last night. A big thank you!! I can't wait for them to arrive!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We got some stamps with a logo we made up and hand drawn icons.  And some small address labels I can customize.  It helped me realize my kind of vintage minimal look I'm going for, for starting out.  There was so much I wanted to to, but was trying to be practical with a budget. Lol.  Now I can stamp and emboss some icons on different labels and packaging.  Thanks for the heads up, @Trappeur

By the way, there's a one day sale today on business cards especially, not labels specifically (I think those are 20% off now, but other items.  CODE ZCYBRMONDAY2

I’m so excited! I know Trapp orders from Zazzle a lot. I’ve tried a couple times but I’m extremely not a computer\technology person. I had no clue how to do anything I wanted. Luckily, my 12yr old did!! I’m so excited, it’s like when I used to be excited to get new oils..that was of course before my daughter “helped” me go thru about the 300 oils I did have and cut it down to a LOUSY 40! I’m once again stalking the mail lady! :) :) :)