Fragrance Buddy 25% off Thanksgiving Sale

LivInTX

Greetings!

We hope you are staying warm and spending time with your friends/family.

This is the time of year to give thanks and as always we would like to give back to our customers.
We are offering our 25% off everything holiday sale. You can also use our free shipping over $100 offer with this deal.  

25% OFF ALL ITEMS USE PROMO CODE = GIVETHANKS
SALE BEGINS TODAY ON 11/22 and ENDS at midnight on 11/25/2018.

Please allow a few extra days for processing as this is usually our biggest sale of the year.

Thanks again,

Adam / Fragrancebuddy Family
  • Thanks 2

They always have great sales....and still offer free shipping.

Now what to get......I haven't gotten in on any sales from anyone as of today but will with Fragrance Buddy.

Thankyou Adam and have a nice Thanksgiving...

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 2

What is everyone ordering?   I need some inspiration as I'm trying to get an order filled out...

I know I'm getting Cinnamon Broom, Peach, Cookies for Santa, I think some Sugar Cookie too...I'm only up to the letter "C".....Sigh....

Trappeur

51 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

What is everyone ordering?   I need some inspiration as I'm trying to get an order filled out...

I know I'm getting Cinnamon Broom, Peach, Cookies for Santa, I think some Sugar Cookie too...I'm only up to the letter "C".....Sigh....

Trappeur

It's my first time  ordering with FB, so I am trying quite a few. Baked Pie Crust has some great reviews. Hoping it will work as a great blender with cranberry for a cranberry pie/cobbler 🙂

Also read somewhere on a post that their signature cookie fo is one of the best, so got that as well and another post recommending cherry champagne.

I just bought these:

Caramel Vanilla Fragrance
Chocolate Amber Type Fragrance
Chocolate Chip Brownies MW Type Fragrance
Creme Brulee Fragrance
DARK SHORES FRAGRANCE
French Vanilla Coffee Fragrance
Lavender Fields Fragrance
LAVENDER SACHET by Peak ® Type Fragrance
Mexican Fried Ice Cream Fragrance
Nag Champa Type Fragrance
Stress Relief Fragrance
SUGAR FRAGRANCE
Sugar Plum Fragrance
Vanilla Ice Fragrance
WINTER PRINCESS FRAGRANCE
Witches Brew MW Type Fragrance

• Like 2

@aptommo, I have 23 of FB's FO's but not one of those you ordered.  We all have such different preferences!  

I'm passing on this sale but some of those you ordered sound good to keep in mind for a future sale.  

I'm still determined to use up some of the 250 or so bottles I have before buying more.  Seems like when I do empty a bottle, there still isn't any extra room in my cabinet.  :) 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, LivInTX said:

It's my first time  ordering with FB, so I am trying quite a few. Baked Pie Crust has some great reviews. Hoping it will work as a great blender with cranberry for a cranberry pie/cobbler 🙂

Also read somewhere on a post that their signature cookie fo is one of the best, so got that as well and another post recommending cherry champagne.

I highly recommend FB's Lemon Pound Cake, Cinnamon Broom and Spiced Apples & Peaches. Their Sea Witch is a really good ocean scent.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, aptommo said:

Yeah it seems my preference is more toward food related smells! :)

Mine too, but I still don't have any you ordered.  Here's what I have:

1.       Apple Mango Tango

2.       Bird of Paradise                                

3.       Cappuccino Espresso

4.       Caribbean Escape 

5.       Chestnuts & Brown Sugar

6.       Cinnamon Broom 

7.       Cranberry Woods

8.       Cucumber & Melon

9.       Fairy Garden

10.   Honey Pear Cider

11.   Jamaica Me Crazy 

12.   Lavender Fields

13.   Lemon Pound Cake 

14.   Pineapple Cilantro

15.   Pomegranate                    

16.   Pumpkin Cupcake 

17.   Pumpkin Sugared Donut

18.   Salted Caramel               

19.   Sea Witch 

20.   Spiced Apples & Peaches 

21.   Sun & Sand                         

22.   This Old House                  

23.   Vanilla Bean Noel

A few of those, I haven't gotten around to putting in wax yet.  That's why I don't need more.  :)  I am well stocked on Lemon Pound Cake and Cinnamon Broom so I'm good.

Oh I see I do have one you ordered, Lavender Fields, but I haven't used it yet.

Edited by GailC

On 11/22/2018 at 2:38 PM, aptommo said:

I just bought these:

Caramel Vanilla Fragrance
Chocolate Amber Type Fragrance
Chocolate Chip Brownies MW Type Fragrance
Creme Brulee Fragrance
DARK SHORES FRAGRANCE
French Vanilla Coffee Fragrance
Lavender Fields Fragrance
LAVENDER SACHET by Peak ® Type Fragrance
Mexican Fried Ice Cream Fragrance
Nag Champa Type Fragrance
Stress Relief Fragrance
SUGAR FRAGRANCE
Sugar Plum Fragrance
Vanilla Ice Fragrance
WINTER PRINCESS FRAGRANCE
Witches Brew MW Type Fragrance

@aptommo So crazy how they have so many yet we always end up with many of the same.  From your list I do have their Vanilla Ice Cream.  It is Outstanding to say the least!  However, that is the only one from your list that I have.  I do have Stress Relief, Lavender Sachet, Dark Shores, Sugar Plum and Chocolate Amber in my FB cart.  Barbara had told me how great the Chocolate Amber is from FC and it definitely intrigued me!  So wherever I place an order from first I think I will grab it.  So many BF sales so little time!  Will you do me a favor and LMK your 

thoughts on the 5 that I told you are in my cart?  I do own many others from FB that are nice and strong and certainly worthy of repurchase!  If your wondering about anything else I may have I'd be glad to help!  Thanks so much! 😇 

Edited by Marleigha
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Marleigha said:

@aptommo So crazy how they have so many yet we always end up with many of the same.  From your list I do have their Vanilla Ice Cream.  It is Outstanding to say the least!  However, that is the only one from your list that I have.  I do have Stress Relief, Lavender Sachet, Dark Shores, Sugar Plum and Chocolate Amber in my FB cart.  Barbara had told me how great the Chocolate Amber is from FC and it definitely intrigued me!  So wherever I place an order from first I think I will grab it.  So many BF sales so little time!  Will you do me a favor and LMK your 

thoughts on the 5 that I told you are in my cart?  I do own many others from FB that are nice and strong and certainly worthy of repurchase!  If your wondering about anything else I may have I'd be glad to help!  Thanks so much! 😇 

Yes! Most of them I only got small quantities to try out but the Chocolate Amber I got a pound of. I'm the queen of 1-4 oz bottles of 200 scents now. I'm always scared to buy larger unless I find I truly love it.