PURE FRAGRANCE OILS, PRE- BLACK FRIDAY 25% OFF SALE

Marleigha

On February 9, 2019 at 6:30 AM, Marleigha said:

Hi @Sarah S  I hope you are doing well.  I want to apologize for the delay in getting back to you.  I literally just seen the alert because I was apparently signed out of my account.  😬 

Yes!  I have to agree with you about Pure Fragrance Oils and their customer service being SUPERB!  I had the same experience and was definitely grateful for it!   However, like you.... I opened their oils and seen how darn strong they are I about fell out! 😂 There’s times I open oils and say oooh that’s a nice one.  But with the oils from PFO, literally everything I got from them was burn my nose hairs STRONG!  LOL   I feel like they are one of the best kept secrets within the industry.   What did you end up using/making?  I would love to hear your thoughts on everything that you got a chance to use.  I just received yet another order and fell in love again!  I can share my thoughts on any that I own as well.  LMK  Blessings!  

@Marleigha, I just lit the wicks on the candle I poured with Lick Me All Over. OH my gosh! Seriously it's only been burning 10 minutes and it is filling my downstairs with a super yummy  fruit candy smell! And so good, not a cheap candy smell like other oils.

I just made some melts yesterday with Bergamot Tobacco and Suede, the CT is lovely. I'll report on HT after the cure!

• Like 1

On 2/11/2019 at 5:24 PM, Sarah S said:

@Marleigha, I just lit the wicks on the candle I poured with Lick Me All Over. OH my gosh! Seriously it's only been burning 10 minutes and it is filling my downstairs with a super yummy  fruit candy smell! And so good, not a cheap candy smell like other oils.

I just made some melts yesterday with Bergamot Tobacco and Suede, the CT is lovely. I'll report on HT after the cure!

@Sarah S I KNOWWW RIGHT!?!?  Isn’t it insane?  I don’t know what is going on with their oils, but so far every single one I have tested has been strong!  I have quickly figured out that whoever orders their oils does not get just anything!  They clearly take their time when choosing their FO offerings.  It’s crazy because in the beginning I didn’t even want to have yet another supplier.... Now I wouldn’t know what I would do without some of their oils!  💟💟💟 

I have a few more to test and will keep you posted.  Please do let me know how the Bergamot Tobacco and the Suede work out for you.  I fell in love with Suede 10X over.  LOL Smells so sexy!  Love that one!!!  Now I’m excited to try their Lick Me All Over, as I haven’t tried that one yet either.