PURE FRAGRANCE OILS, PRE- BLACK FRIDAY 25% OFF SALE

Marleigha

Hello everyone!  I wanted to let you all know that one of my new favorite suppliers is having an amazing PRE-BLACK FRIDAY SALE!  Pure Fragrance Oils will be having a 25% off sale starting Friday the 16th until Sunday the 18th at midnight!  It's a 72 hour sale.

I honestly didn't want to add a new supplier AT ALL!  However, when my friend sent me a few to try, I wanted to at least give them a shot.  So I tested them and was totally floored!  Her oils are sooooo.... STRONG!  And I also love that she is the home of all of the ORIGINAL Moonworks Fragrance Oils!  Not dupes...  Again, the sale is 72 hours and actually starts tonight at 12:01 am.  Off the top of my head I love the Relaxation, Island Kiss, Pomegranate Fig, Black Vetiver Cafe' & Vanilla Noel.  If you would like some other suggestions, please just LMK.  After all, now I have quite a few of theirs too!   Have fun shopping!  I know I will.  😇

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sarah S said:

@Marleigha, is there a coupon code? I put a bunch of oils in my cart (they sound amazing!), but it's not showing any discount, except for one that is on clearance.

Thanks for enabling 😁

Enter code exactly 

BlackFriday18

Use caps on letter B&F ,Hope this helps .PFO has some amazing top quality oils . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Hello everyone!  I wanted to let you all know that one of my new favorite suppliers is having an amazing PRE-BLACK FRIDAY SALE!  Pure Fragrance Oils will be having a 25% off sale starting Friday the 16th until Sunday the 18th at midnight!  It's a 72 hour sale.

I honestly didn't want to add a new supplier AT ALL!  However, when my friend sent me a few to try, I wanted to at least give them a shot.  So I tested them and was totally floored!  Her oils are sooooo.... STRONG!  And I also love that she is the home of all of the ORIGINAL Moonworks Fragrance Oils!  Not dupes...  Again, the sale is 72 hours and actually starts tonight at 12:01 am.  Off the top of my head I love the Relaxation, Island Kiss, Pomegranate Fig, Black Vetiver Cafe' & Vanilla Noel.  If you would like some other suggestions, please just LMK.  After all, now I have quite a few of theirs too!   Have fun shopping!  I know I will.  😇

Have you tried the Sugar Plum Fairy and Bohemian Raspberry?

15 hours ago, Sarah S said:

@Marleigha, is there a coupon code? I put a bunch of oils in my cart (they sound amazing!), but it's not showing any discount, except for one that is on clearance.

Thanks for enabling 😁

Hi Sarah!  So sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Haven't been online all day today.  Yes the correct code to use for checkout is BlackFriday18 (with only the B & the F capitalized)  

You will absolutely love them Sarah!  You will see what I mean when you receive your order.  What ones are currently in your cart or did you already place it?  There are so many I love from them! And trust me I didn't want to like them!  I need another supplier like I need to gain 5 pounds!  😂

Edited by Marleigha

15 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Hi Sarah!  So sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Haven't been online all day today.  Yes the correct code to use for checkout is BlackFriday18 (with only the B & the F capitalized)  

You will absolutely love them Sarah!  You will see what I mean when you receive your order.  What ones are currently in your cart or did you already place it?  There are so many I love from them! And trust me I didn't want to like them!  I need another supplier like I need to gain 5 pounds!  😂

I was very intrigued by the Moonworks oils. I ordered Bergamot Tobacco, Suede (which is my first foray into leather fragrances), Midsummers Dream for my daughter who love citrus fragrances, and Lick Me All Over, mostly because that was on clearance and my son loves those kind of fragrances. What really sold me was the Wiches Brew, I was so disappointed to see that Flaming's isn't skin safe, and it is ridiculously expensive from WSP. With the 25% off, that took it down to under $30/lb, which is still more than I like to spend but hopefully it will be worth it! I don't mind spending the $$$ if the quality is good and I know I can make a pound last a while!

Thanks Marleigha, that was a good sale!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sarah S said:

I was very intrigued by the Moonworks oils. I ordered Bergamot Tobacco, Suede (which is my first foray into leather fragrances), Midsummers Dream for my daughter who love citrus fragrances, and Lick Me All Over, mostly because that was on clearance and my son loves those kind of fragrances. What really sold me was the Wiches Brew, I was so disappointed to see that Flaming's isn't skin safe, and it is ridiculously expensive from WSP. With the 25% off, that took it down to under $30/lb, which is still more than I like to spend but hopefully it will be worth it! I don't mind spending the $$$ if the quality is good and I know I can make a pound last a while!

Thanks Marleigha, that was a good sale!

Hi @Sarah S Yes... I too am loving the Original Moonworks fragrances that PFO has.  Oh wow.... The MW Bergamot Tobacco, MW Midsummers Dream and MW Witches Brew are all 3 in my cart for my next order.  Please do come back and let me know your thoughts on them.  As for the MW Suede... I absolutely love it from PFO.  I had purchased Suede and Lace MW Type from FB a few months back and I have to say that they don't even come close!  I "LOVE" the original from PFO.... Much better than the dupe.  Sometimes dupes can smell identical to the original.  But this one in particular didn't smell the same as the original to my nose.  It didn't smell bad, I was just shocked when I bought the original at how much different it was!  All in all I am impressed with everything I have tested so far from PFO & look forward to trying out

more of their FO's.  Please do keep me posted on the ones you ordered and LMK your thoughts both OOB and upon testing in wax.  😇

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2018 at 9:39 PM, Marleigha said:

Hey Marleigha how will you describe the Pomegranate Fig? Recommend or not? What type of wax do you use? Thanks a lot

On 12/2/2018 at 5:49 PM, CLVC said:

Hey Marleigha how will you describe the Pomegranate Fig? Recommend or not? What type of wax do you use? Thanks a lot

Hello @CLVC  I didn't see

your question until you tagged me.  Sorry about that.  PFO's Pomegranate Fig is unlike anything I have used before.  It's almost got a sweet earthiness of ripe figs and then a tart pomegranate.   They just meld together to make the most beautiful scent!   Alot harder to describe this one versus a Cherry or Berry fragrance oil.  I definitely do recommend it! It is really STRONG!  I use a parasoy wax.  😇

I was truly blown away by the quality of their oils!!!  I was NOT looking for yet another supplier but my goodness, do I feel lucky to have found them!  Some of the strongest/best oils I have ever used!!! Please do let me know what you order when you order.  Were there any other ones you had your eyes on?  I just placed another order and can't wait to get it!  Lots of new ones that sound fab!!  HTH

16 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Hello @CLVC  I didn't see

your question until you tagged me.  Sorry about that.  PFO's Pomegranate Fig is unlike anything I have used before.  It's almost got a sweet earthiness of ripe figs and then a tart pomegranate.   They just meld together to make the most beautiful scent!   Alot harder to describe this one versus a Cherry or Berry fragrance oil.  I definitely do recommend it! It is really STRONG!  I use a parasoy wax.  😇

I was truly blown away by the quality of their oils!!!  I was NOT looking for yet another supplier but my goodness, do I feel lucky to have found them!  Some of the strongest/best oils I have ever used!!! Please do let me know what you order when you order.  Were there any other ones you had your eyes on?  I just placed another order and can't wait to get it!  Lots of new ones that sound fab!!  HTH

@Marleigha I figured you didnt see it. I have a sweet sweet customer that wants to pomegranate fig. I use parasoy also so that's fantastic. What else do you recommend from them? Might as well make it worth my shipping 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CLVC said:

@Marleigha I figured you didnt see it. I have a sweet sweet customer that wants to pomegranate fig. I use parasoy also so that's fantastic. What else do you recommend from them? Might as well make it worth my shipping 

Hello again @CLVC! I can tell you 100% of what I have tried from them I have been super happy with!  What kind of scents do you typically go for?  If you take a peak at their site and LMK what ones pique your interest I can tell you how strong on a level of 1-10.  

I had mentioned some of my favs on the initial post being Island Kiss, Relaxation, Black Vetiver Cafe, Vanilla Noel & the Pomegranate Fig.  However since then AI have tried a few others and I have to say that I am in love with these darn oils!  And to think I initially DIDN'T really want to test FO's from PFO!  So funny!  I'm so glad I did though!  Some of the best oils I have used to date!  And I'm VERY PICKY!  Once you try them you will see what I mean.  Okay so the others I recently made

some testers of are:

Mambo For Men-  An amazing masculine smell!  So good!  My hubby as well as my son and daughter also really love this one.  Such a sexy smell!!!

Classic Lavender-  The best smelling plain Lavender I have used to date!!! 

Suede-  You just have to smell it!  This one is an original Moonworks fragrance oil and it's outstanding!  Ironically enough, I just found out that this is the original of one that I had purchased a few months back from FB.  Needless to say, I have used it on occasion, it's not terrible, but doesn't compare to this one!  Can't believe how much different and BETTER this one smells than the dupe!  Anyways, take a peek at their site and LMK what ones you end up ordering.  I'd  love to hear your thoughts!  I know you will be just as shocked with their quality as I was!  HTH!  😇

Be careful though even OOB the Pomegranate Fig is especially really strong!  I go lighter on percentage when I use this one!  Did you place the order already?  If not, you may want to give her Bay Rum a try!  My goodness!!!  Another really strong one!  Anyways keep me posted.  😇🎄

• 3 weeks later...

@Marleigha, I just wanted to pop back in to let you know I received my PFO order last week... There was a shortage on a couple of the oils I ordered, so I asked them to just hold my order until they could ship it all at once. BTW, their customer service is SUPERB, I will definitely order from them again.

I haven't had time to put anything in wax or soap yet, I'm hoping to over the next few days (yay holiday break!!), but OMG they are so strong OOB! I love all of them! Now I just have to decide what to make, palm tarts, or soap, or body butter.... 😅

Thank you for the recommendation!! ❤️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Marleigha I finally got my oils on Wednesday. I think the holidays slowed things now. I love it. I put it in wax today and will test maybe next week or the upper week but so far loving OOB. I got pomegranate fig, classic lavender as well as bay rum :) Thanks so much for your recommendation 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/29/2018 at 10:14 AM, Sarah S said:

@Marleigha, I just wanted to pop back in to let you know I received my PFO order last week... There was a shortage on a couple of the oils I ordered, so I asked them to just hold my order until they could ship it all at once. BTW, their customer service is SUPERB, I will definitely order from them again.

I haven't had time to put anything in wax or soap yet, I'm hoping to over the next few days (yay holiday break!!), but OMG they are so strong OOB! I love all of them! Now I just have to decide what to make, palm tarts, or soap, or body butter.... 😅

Thank you for the recommendation!! ❤️

Hi @Sarah S  I hope you are doing well.  I want to apologize for the delay in getting back to you.  I literally just seen the alert because I was apparently signed out of my account.  😬 

Yes!  I have to agree with you about Pure Fragrance Oils and their customer service being SUPERB!  I had the same experience and was definitely grateful for it!   However, like you.... I opened their oils and seen how darn strong they are I about fell out! 😂 There’s times I open oils and say oooh that’s a nice one.  But with the oils from PFO, literally everything I got from them was burn my nose hairs STRONG!  LOL   I feel like they are one of the best kept secrets within the industry.   What did you end up using/making?  I would love to hear your thoughts on everything that you got a chance to use.  I just received yet another order and fell in love again!  I can share my thoughts on any that I own as well.  LMK  Blessings!  

On 1/11/2019 at 5:21 PM, CLVC said:

@Marleigha I finally got my oils on Wednesday. I think the holidays slowed things now. I love it. I put it in wax today and will test maybe next week or the upper week but so far loving OOB. I got pomegranate fig, classic lavender as well as bay rum :) Thanks so much for your recommendation 

@CLVC  Hello.  I also want to say a big sorry to you.  I was signed out of my account and didn’t get any alerts of messages due to being signed out.  What did you end up making?  Would love to hear what you made with them and your feedback.  I tried mixing some of my Bay Rum with Lemongrass and loved it!  I also want to try it with a few other things like lime, and maybe a cologne/masculine type.  What one was your favorite?  

On 12/7/2018 at 8:30 PM, Jenni Wix said:

Have you tried their sugar cookie @Marleigha?  I'm limited to Phthalate free ones.  Interested in the MW Oak one as well.

@Jenni Wix  I obviously missed your message too.  Their Sugar Cookie I cant even put into words how strong and rich and creamy it is in my parasoy wax!!!  I ordered it and opened it and immediately fell in love with it.  It literally smells like the most decadent cookie with buttercream icing that I’ve ever smelled.   @katmeltswax also ordered a lb. of it and she is in love with it too.  I’m sure she would be happy to chime in and share her thoughts with you.  

Then you asked me about the MW Earthen Oak. I’m kicking myself!!!! I only ordered an 8 oz bottle of this one and love it so much!  I strongly suggest both of the two you asked about as long as you like the notes listed in the description.  I am confident you will not be disappointed!!!  

I believe she is still running a sale right now for some Spring and Valentine kind of scents.  They are priced at 20% off.  I tried a sample of Aphrodisiac and the Soft Leather and like both so far OOB.  HTH!  Let me know if you placed an order and what you tried if you did.  I love their oils now!  

• Like 1