Anyone know where I can find these?

aptommo

I've tried Amazon, Ebay, all the suppliers. Nothing. The seller of these melts is in the UK so I'm wondering if maybe they get them locally. I'm still surprised Ebay had nothing. I searched "portion cups", "chutney cups" and "souffle cups" on Ebay UK too and nothing. I'm baffled! 

The ones you found on eBay look like your original picture. It’s pricey though. You may need to look at suppliers in the UK instead of eBay, but I doubt price will be much better once you factor in the cost of shipping by the case. 

56 minutes ago, aptommo said:

I did and I don't see anything like that on the site. Am I missing something? 

Well I don't know. Are you looking for some sort of cosmetic type container? I could see from the replies you got that it's more than just little Solo condiment cups you're trying to find. Do I have that right?

17 minutes ago, Quentin said:

Well I don't know. Are you looking for some sort of cosmetic type container? I could see from the replies you got that it's more than just little Solo condiment cups you're trying to find. Do I have that right?

I want the 2 or 3 ounce portion cups but I want them to be the low profile ones that are wider than they are tall so I can fit my little toppings on them. The normal everyday shaped ones are too narrow at the top for what I'm wanting to do. That's why the ones in the first pic and the ebay link I posted look perfect. :)

Edited by aptommo