Storing finished candles

LisaH

Hello! I  very new to candle making (less than a month). After lots of research and reading reviews I am using 6006 Para/Soy blend. I absolutely love these candles and the hot throw they give! I am wondering how best to store finished products. Do I put them in a tote in the basement, keep them out of a tote and just stored in their glass jar, etc. I live in MN and the temps in the house during winters can range depending on where they are stored. 

My my goal is to make candles to sell to family and friends throughout the year so I’ll be making batches every month. 

Thank you! 

Lisa 

I make soy candles, and they need to be stored in a room temperature environment.  Too cold, and they frost; too hot and they melt and sometimes frost too.  :)  

I keep mine in a cabinet in the kitchen.  I have another cabinet in the living room for the overflow.  When anyone comes over to buy candles, I can just pull them from the cabinet and set them on the kitchen table.  My house is small and I don't have a craft room so through the years, I have found cabinets at garage sales and antique stores to store my supplies and candles.

• Like 1