has anyone used candleworks?

I bought a case of their SHADE vessels.  Nice THICK glass. Very luxe and worth the $$.   On the lighter colors the paint defects are pretty obvious when the candle is lit.  The silver and black were pretty much perfect.  Unfortunately they seem to have sold out of almost all the inventory on those.   Same day shipping.  Goods arrived to me in CA the next day.  

• 3 weeks later...

Funny you would mention this company as I stumbled upon them last night.  Noticed a lot of things were on sale so I called to inquire why.  They will no longer have a US store at the end of December.  They will solely operate out of Korea.  :

On 11/27/2018 at 2:35 PM, Bambi said:

Funny you would mention this company as I stumbled upon them last night.  Noticed a lot of things were on sale so I called to inquire why.  They will no longer have a US store at the end of December.  They will solely operate out of Korea.  :

Will it be possible to order with shipping after December? I like their black tins... Completely black as they should be and no ugly liner

20 hours ago, strugglebrother said:

Will it be possible to order with shipping after December? I like their black tins... Completely black as they should be and no ugly liner

Hi strugglebrother, he said no.  After December they will solely operate from Korea but you could still order from them but then you have to factor in the overseas shipping cost.  Have you ever tried their Fragrance Oils?  I'm on the fence with purchasing a few of the ones they have on sale.  All 16oz bottles are 24.99.

38 minutes ago, Bambi said:

Hi strugglebrother, he said no.  After December they will solely operate from Korea but you could still order from them but then you have to factor in the overseas shipping cost.  Have you ever tried their Fragrance Oils?  I'm on the fence with purchasing a few of the ones they have on sale.  All 16oz bottles are 24.99.

Wouldn't make much sense if you aren't buying pallets or if they drop their prices considerably.

I haven't tried their fragrance oils but then you have to factor in that they won't be available for long if you aren't doing duplications of them?

Just now, strugglebrother said:

Wouldn't make much sense if you aren't buying pallets or if they drop their prices considerably.

I haven't tried their fragrance oils but then you have to factor in that they won't be available for long if you aren't doing duplications of them?

Yeah, I did think about that and also trying to dupe them as well.

I haven't but I have a friend who did just to get the black tins for a wedding.  I guess knowing that she wouldn't be able to get them after year end she ordered just enough to do the event.  It's kind of a shame because they really turned out beautiful.