Black Friday Sales

Sunday

I wouldn't count on Candlescience or Rustic Escentuals to have Black Friday sales.  Sorry!  The only sale CS ever has is their 99 cent sample sale.  I did get $5.00 of a Rustic Escentuals order once.  :) 

FB may have a 20% off sale.  They have 20% off sales at different times through the year.

Last year, Aztec's Black Friday sale was their most popular FO's for $11.00 each.

Cierra Candles sometimes has a 10% off sale, but I can't remember if they do on Black Friday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, GailC said:

I wouldn't count on Candlescience or Rustic Escentuals to have Black Friday sales.  Sorry!  The only sale CS ever has is their 99 cent sample sale.  I did get $5.00 of a Rustic Escentuals order once.  :) 

FB may have a 20% off sale.  They have 20% off sales at different times through the year.

Last year, Aztec's Black Friday sale was their most popular FO's for $11.00 each.

Cierra Candles sometimes has a 10% off sale, but I can't remember if they do on Black Friday.

You know Gail ,I do remember now about Aztecs last year. I was a bit disappointed bc I liked the 30 off better on All the oils . Hopefully they will offer the 30 off this year idk . I am busy loading a cart ATM.

I may be in for a disappointment right . We shall see what it is going to be for 2018 . I will look at my past invoices from FB as well ,maybe the 30 off is starting to fade away slowly ,darn it .

1 hour ago, katmeltswax said:

You know Gail ,I do remember now about Aztecs last year. I was a bit disappointed bc I liked the 30 off better on All the oils . Hopefully they will offer the 30 off this year idk . I am busy loading a cart ATM.

I may be in for a disappointment right . We shall see what it is going to be for 2018 . I will look at my past invoices from FB as well ,maybe the 30 off is starting to fade away slowly ,darn it .

I don't ever remember getting 30% off from FB, but 20% is pretty darn good, especially with free shipping over $100.  And as I've pointed out before, they give you free shipping with $100 BEFORE the 20% discount.  I think that's awesome.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GailC said:

I don't ever remember getting 30% off from FB, but 20% is pretty darn good, especially with free shipping over $100.  And as I've pointed out before, they give you free shipping with $100 BEFORE the 20% discount.  I think that's awesome.

I will check my invoices & see why in the world ,I was thinking 30 off from FB . I will check same for Aztecs . I do recall the BF Aztec last year was exactly as you mentioned . I am almost certain I received 30 from Aztec before on BF . I am curious now to see what it actually was in the past years kwim.

Thanks Gail for pointing this out ,I certainly do not want to mislead or get anyone's hope on about the sales . I will be in touch asap .

Kat.....

1 hour ago, katmeltswax said:

I will check my invoices & see why in the world ,I was thinking 30 off from FB . I will check same for Aztecs . I do recall the BF Aztec last year was exactly as you mentioned . I am almost certain I received 30 from Aztec before on BF . I am curious now to see what it actually was in the past years kwim.

Thanks Gail for pointing this out ,I certainly do not want to mislead or get anyone's hope on about the sales . I will be in touch asap .

Kat.....

I do remember once Aztec had like a 30 or 35% off sale for their anniversary of 30-35 years.  Seems like it was 35%.  The reason I remember is because I missed the sale!  I was so distraught.  :) For some reason, I didn't see the email about the sale.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GailC said:

I do remember once Aztec had like a 30 or 35% off sale for their anniversary of 30-35 years.  Seems like it was 35%.  The reason I remember is because I missed the sale!  I was so distraught.  :) For some reason, I didn't see the email about the sale.

Gail ,Your right they did have a anniversary sale back in the spring with 35 off . I checked my invoices & in 2016 the BF was 30 ,I purchased alot lol...

The announcement for this year will be next Monday according to their web site . I am sure hoping it will be a 30 off this go around .

FB was 25 off last year on BF .

I am out of many I use from them & trying to hold off kwim.

Fingers crossed for the 30 ALL oils bc I use so many from Aztec .😀

I know if it's just a select hand full ,I will have to go to plan B lol...

1 hour ago, GailC said:

I will keep you updated on the emails in the future for all sales ,as I am a bad enabler 🤗

Edited by katmeltswax
Typo
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, LivInTX said:

Just got an email from Aztec on their Black Friday sale...

https://www.candlemaking.com/blackfriday.html?dm_i=4TCL,3PQA,1VB0RY,E7CY,1

I am so disappointed in this BF .

Good for 464 soy wax users ,just no big discount on the oils ,kinda bumbs me kwim. Maybe next sale they will have a good one for oils ,hoping so anyways . Let's see what FB & others have to offer ,got my eyes open for the emails .

1 hour ago, Kerven said:

464 at cost? Eh... Might want to ask for lot #'s beforehand.

Does TCS do anything for BF?

TCS  meaning The Candlemakers store ? Idk about this supplier doing a BF .

I know  I have received up to 30 off from Aztec on BF all fo the year 2016&2015 ,such a let down this year . Last year was top seller lb bottles for $11 . Well maybe next big sale will be much better . 

WSP has a BF Sale , usually a good one if you like some of their oils .

I will hope for New Year's for some sales as well .

Lol guess I will spend some $ I

had saved on Bittercreek oils ,never used BC & excited to try many from them asap 😀

I agree with you on the 464 sale ,I use paraffin ,however I have heard the bad news on some of the soy waxes this year having issues .

On 11/10/2018 at 2:58 PM, GailC said:

Gail ,great news your not going to be missing out on any great FO deals from Aztec this year .

It's just 18 of the 1 oz for a dollar ,such a disappointment for me .

They are offering 464 at cost as well . I use paraffin so not going to be spending my money on this sale . Lol I have a Bittercreek order I want to place soon ,so that's the positive for me anyways . I just purchased from CW also ,so guess I will save for next better sale on Aztecs kwim ,sure they will have a better one in near future 😀

Kat 

3 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

Gail ,great news your not going to be missing out on any great FO deals from Aztec this year .

They are offering 464 at cost as well . I use paraffin so not going to be spending my money on this sale . Lol I have a Bittercreek order I want to place soon ,so that's the positive for me anyways . I just purchased from CW also ,so guess I will save for next better sale on Aztecs kwim ,sure they will have a better one in near future 😀

Kat 

Is Bitter Creek having a sale? :)

Just now, Jenni Wix said:

Is Bitter Creek having a sale? :)

Idk I have never purchased from 

BC & have many I want to try asap Maybe someone will know & post if they do ,would be nice .

Do you have any great fo recommendations on BC ? I have been loading a cart for a while with BC bc I have heard such good reviews on their oils kwim ...

Thank you in advance ,Kat

I recently ordered a little from them, and I really liked their White Chestnut Spice and Vanilla Bean Supreme OOB.  The WCS is a hint spicy, earthy and sweet, actually the scent I'd been looking for from regular roasted chestnuts that were too mild or sweet to me.  VBS is a Sweet Vanilla, A little deep, but also buttercreamy , to me.  I like it for what I'm blending it with.  Still looking for a deep true vanilla bean.  

I really want to try a few others.  Heard great things about raisin bread.  

2 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Kat 

It's easy to not be tempted when there is no temptation.  :)  I placed an order with Aztec in October and got 10% off for some reason.  Don't remember just why now.

I needed a few more jars for my DIL's baby shower so I bought a couple of new FO's that I had gotten samples of.  Walk in the Woods and Pumpkin Caramel Latte.  Haven't used either one of them yet though.

I use 444 wax.  You can buy 444 and 464 at Candlewic anytime for about $3.00 more than Aztec's BF 'wholesale' deal on 50 pounds.

One of these days or months or years, I want to order from Bittercreek.  I almost did a time or 2, but I am holding off until I get these FO cabinets emptied out some.  I refuse to find another storage space for fragrance oils.  Both of my cabinets are full.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ShelleyF said:

Bittercreek has amazing oils. Especially Coconut Bay and Creme Brulee. 

Aztec is good to me but not the best. I won't order from there though because your card gets hacked from what I read. No oil is worth that happening. 

Shelly your absolutey correct about the hacking ,I was one of the the Aztec victims . I only pay thru PayPal or prepaid card now . I was hacked 3 times . I wised up & quit using my debit card online period for any purchase . As far as I know PayPal is very secure ,never had a problem using this method of payment kwim.

Thanks for the BC recommendation,sound so good Kat

1 hour ago, GailC said:

It's easy to not be tempted when there is no temptation.  :)  I placed an order with Aztec in October and got 10% off for some reason.  Don't remember just why now.

I needed a few more jars for my DIL's baby shower so I bought a couple of new FO's that I had gotten samples of.  Walk in the Woods and Pumpkin Caramel Latte.  Haven't used either one of them yet though.

I use 444 wax.  You can buy 444 and 464 at Candlewic anytime for about $3.00 more than Aztec's BF 'wholesale' deal on 50 pounds.

One of these days or months or years, I want to order from Bittercreek.  I almost did a time or 2, but I am holding off until I get these FO cabinets emptied out some.  I refuse to find another storage space for fragrance oils.  Both of my cabinets are full.

I guess I will finally be trying BC ,saved my $ for Aztec & no point in buying all the ones I selected .

I will just get the ones I have to have for now & wait until they offer a good discount to get the extra .

I use many from them & love most of the ones I have for now . I do love the New fo intro offer & 5 for 5 deal .I also like the low flat rate shipping they offer . Nice to know CW has same low price on wax for soy users .I figured you would not be disappointed now over Aztec , BF sale is not great this year at all.

Kat