Name Help

kfintoni

Okay everyone you are so good at this. I love CW Autumn leaves scent and it is a huge seller for me but at this time of the year I have to tell people to actually try it because of the name Autumn. To me it smells just like Pine Tree Sap. I really want to come up with something a bit more Winter like in the name so people will try it. Here are what I came up with. Let me know if you would pick up any of these scents or if you have any other suggestions let me know. The scent description is nothing like what it smells like, again it smells just like the pitch you get on your hands when cutting down a christmas tree. I am on the fence about putting Pine in the name as it does not have a traditional pine scent to it.

Scent description: Warm, earthy patchouli is combined with wood notes, sweet dried fruits, grated spices of clove and cinnamon, and light top notes of mandarin and berry to create this luscious autumn aroma.

Rustic Pine

Amber Pine

Pine Pitch

Pitch Perfect

Karen in MA

If your unsure about putting pine in the name and set on winter how about using winter wonderland for this one or

winter woods

Winter forest 

winterfest

You could incorporate something in your town into the name as well like “twin peaks” tree lot or cut your own to use for the holidays 

I also like rustic pine as it can be used Year round