Fillmore Christmas Tree Change?

wgregww

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2018 at 10:11 AM, wgregww said:

Does anyone else think Fillmore's Christmas Tree smells different? And not in a good way.

Are you getting a different scent note as before with this oil? 

I recently have been using Flamings Balsam fir & loving this one ,price is much lower with shipping . I am very satisfied with Flamings verses Fillmore's kwim.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2018 at 11:11 AM, wgregww said:

Does anyone else think Fillmore's Christmas Tree smells different? And not in a good way.

I heard so many good things about it, ordered it and did not care for it at all! I agree with katmeltswax Flamings Balsam fir is very nice. I use it alone or mix with their cedar for a balsam cedar. I love Flaming Candle so many great fragrances and their customer service is excellent. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just came across this post and wanted to assure you that we would never change a fragrance formula under the same name and part number. If you receive something that smells different, please let us know!

866-345-5527

csr@fillmorecontainer.com

• Like 4

I've been using Fillmores Christmas tree which is the only truest balsam fir out there for years and it has not changed.   Oh, it would be horrible if they ever changed that scent.

Now I don't care for Flamings Balsam fir.   First off it is not a balsam fir but a basic pine.

Trappeur

So glad they didn't change it. It would be very sad as its an awesome fragrance and a must have for the holidays. I've been using it for years and its always hands down my number #1 seller! I literally have to make double these candles to my other candles in my holiday line because it sells so fast.

On 3/28/2019 at 4:52 PM, Fillmore said:

Just came across this post and wanted to assure you that we would never change a fragrance formula under the same name and part number. If you receive something that smells different, please let us know!

866-345-5527

csr@fillmorecontainer.com

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 3/30/2019 at 7:26 PM, Candybee said:

So glad they didn't change it. It would be very sad as its an awesome fragrance and a must have for the holidays. I've been using it for years and its always hands down my number #1 seller! I literally have to make double these candles to my other candles in my holiday line because it sells so fast.

Candy bee have you ordered this since the price increase?