Best Whiskey Scent Ever (for soy)

burnsv1

Desparately seeking the best whiskey scent/blend ever in history. I'm not a fan as it gives me a headache most times I've poured it but trying to stick with the theme.  Doing a show sponsored by Makers Mark and any other scent suggestions are appreciated.  Aaaaand go!

On November 8, 2018 at 9:36 AM, burnsv1 said:

Desparately seeking the best whiskey scent/blend ever in history. I'm not a fan as it gives me a headache most times I've poured it but trying to stick with the theme.  Doing a show sponsored by Makers Mark and any other scent suggestions are appreciated.  Aaaaand go!

Flaming Candle's is really good! Or maybe I'm thinking of their bourbon. Their Gold Rum is awesome! They have good alcoholic scents in general, lol. 😄

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 8:54 PM, Sarah S said:

Flaming Candle's is really good! Or maybe I'm thinking of their bourbon. Their Gold Rum is awesome! They have good alcoholic scents in general, lol. 😄

I ditto what Sarah said.   Flaming has wonderful wines and the bourbons and whiskeys are truly spot on....I have 2 stores I sell to that carry a lot of these scents and I haven't had to go anywhere else for this type.   Well, I take it back....Natures Garden has the best vanilla champagne I have ever come across.   You can actually smell the bubbles.

Trappeur

• Like 1