FB Quick Shipping

Arch Rock

3 hours ago, Arch Rock said:

My order from Fragrance Buddy has shipped within 8 hours.  And for free, I might add.  Hoo-ra!

How are their oils? I don’t remember them years ago when I used to make. So my curiosity is peaked, I keep hearing them mentioned. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Arch Rock said:

My order from Fragrance Buddy has shipped within 8 hours.  And for free, I might add.  Hoo-ra!

I would love to hear the ones you purchased & how you like them? 

I always look forward to their Black Friday sale each year ,stock up time for me with many suppliers .

Thanks in advance .

Kat

• Like 1

Hi Dee and Kat - Just like any other supplier, there are keepers and duds and so much depends on the wax itself.  I use a paraffin container blend.

Keeper so far:

Sugar Cookie Signature - hands-down THE best

Cherry Champagne and Merlot Red Wine by request from a gift shop client

Cinnamon Buns - Good for now

Cinnamon - Good

Not overly impressed with:

Amish Harvest - very light

Asian Sandalwood and Ancient Incense are too perfumey

Cranberry Woods - Too light

Home Sweet Home Cinnamon - Too light

Iced Cranberry - Very fruity.  Might keep it and rename it Fruit Basket or something

Twisted Peppermint - Fuel smell but it was my fault for over-wicking the tester.  Will probably test again.

Winter Dessert - Light but complex.  Middle notes of powder with top notes of cherry.  Will probably come back to this.

Just ordered new samples of:

Baby Powder

Vanilla Ice Cream

Lavender & Sage

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Bourbon Barrel

Frosted Carrot Cake

Apple Jack 'n Peel

Pumpkin Perfect

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

Sugar & Spice

Brown Sugar & Fig

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arch Rock said:

Hi Dee and Kat - Just like any other supplier, there are keepers and duds and so much depends on the wax itself.  I use a paraffin container blend.

Keeper so far:

Sugar Cookie Signature - hands-down THE best

Cherry Champagne and Merlot Red Wine by request from a gift shop client

Cinnamon Buns - Good for now

Cinnamon - Good

Not overly impressed with:

Amish Harvest - very light

Asian Sandalwood and Ancient Incense are too perfumey

Cranberry Woods - Too light

Home Sweet Home Cinnamon - Too light

Iced Cranberry - Very fruity.  Might keep it and rename it Fruit Basket or something

Twisted Peppermint - Fuel smell but it was my fault for over-wicking the tester.  Will probably test again.

Winter Dessert - Light but complex.  Middle notes of powder with top notes of cherry.  Will probably come back to this.

Just ordered new samples of:

Baby Powder

Vanilla Ice Cream

Lavender & Sage

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Bourbon Barrel

Frosted Carrot Cake

Apple Jack 'n Peel

Pumpkin Perfect

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

Sugar & Spice

Brown Sugar & Fig

Hope that helps.

Thank you bunches in the oil reviews . I know you will live FB pumpkin pecan Waffle ,super strong & great scent .

The sugar cookie you mentioned the best is this by any chance 

Sugar cookie Royal ? If so it is a moonworks dupe .. Yes very good scent kwim. The cherry  champagne sounds very interesting ,will order during Black Friday ,lol along with many more .

I highly recommend FB Mulberry to ,awsome strong scent . Great year round scent .

Thank you & keep us posted on your new editions after you get these into the wax & oob smell reviews as well 😀

Kat...

If your a peppermint fan , definitely check out CWics Peppermint & Cypress ,it's outrageously strong .

I also like Aztecs Peppermint swirl ,no fuel on this one to my nose ,very sweet mint .

23 hours ago, *Dee* said:

How are their oils? I don’t remember them years ago when I used to make. So my curiosity is peaked, I keep hearing them mentioned. 

They have many great oils!  Some of my favorites are their lush dupes, Yankee dupes and BBW dupes.  Are you lookinf

for anything specific?  What ones did you order?  😇  * EDIT-  Sorry Arch Rock somehow I quoted the wrong person.  😬  

Edited by Marleigha

Customers and I love these 4  FO's from Fragrance Buddy:

Cinnamon Broom

Lemon Pound Cake

Spiced Apples & Peaches

Sea Witch

For spring/summer I like

Jamaica Me Crazy

Caribbean Escape

A few other good ones are:

Pumpkin Cupcake

Apple Mango Tango

Salted Caramel

Cranberry Woods

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GailC said:

Customers and I love these 4  FO's from Fragrance Buddy:

Cinnamon Broom

Lemon Pound Cake

Spiced Apples & Peaches

Sea Witch

For spring/summer I like

Jamaica Me Crazy

Caribbean Escape

A few other good ones are:

Pumpkin Cupcake

Apple Mango Tango

Salted Caramel

Cranberry Woods

Aww Gail, so happy to see you back now ,I noticed you were gone for a lil bit .😀

56 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

Aww Gail, so happy to see you back now ,I noticed you were gone for a lil bit .😀

Thanks!  I've been around, just haven't had much to contribute.   And I haven't been buying FO's so I don't want to hear what everyone is loving.  :) 

I did restock a couple at Candlewic when they had a sale where you get a free bottle.  I bought some wax and 2 of my 'must haves'.  Pumpkin Chai and Black tea, Orange and Almond.  But I didn't buy any new new scents.  Yay me!  I am bound and determined to use what I have before I buy more. I will probably even forgo the Black Friday sales because I am all stocked up on what I need, plus I have so many FO's I haven't even cracked open yet. (except to sniff of course.)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, GailC said:

Thanks!  I've been around, just haven't had much to contribute.   And I haven't been buying FO's so I don't want to hear what everyone is loving.  :) 

I did restock a couple at Candlewic when they had a sale where you get a free bottle.  I bought some wax and 2 of my 'must haves'.  Pumpkin Chai and Black tea, Orange and Almond.  But I didn't buy any new new scents.  Yay me!  I am bound and determined to use what I have before I buy more. I will probably even forgo the Black Friday sales because I am all stocked up on what I need, plus I have so many FO's I haven't even cracked open yet. (except to sniff of course.)

I need to order CW Frasier fir ,as I am running very low .This one is a must for me during the Winter season ,along with Peppermint & Cypress . The Black tea Orange almond sounds really great .I  remember you posting it was a strong one . I have it on my order list as well . I am going to wait on 

Coastal Kale bc it's a spring summer scent ,have heard great reviews on this one . I think your going need strong determination to stay away from the upcoming Black Friday sales ,some are so good kwim.....Stay Strong !!!!

I am planning on Aztecs & Fragrange Buddy bc it's such a good discount on BF sales .I try to stock up on many I use each year during this time .

I wanted to ask you about CW regular scents ,not ultimate & bold ,do you have any recommendation for these ?

I see many are really low priced for half & lb bottles .

I have a interest in some ,just not sure if these are strong as the UB oils . It states to use 3-4% so thinking these are good strong oils ,hope to try a few soon . I noticed the Snickerdoodle is over $37 a lb UB scent ,this would be a good one to choose for the Free pound scent lol....I usually get one of

the higher priced ones during this offer .

Please lmk if you have any recommendations on CW regular oils at all ? I  appreciate it very much, especially fall winter scents . Nice talking to you again always .

Kat ...

I look forward to the Black tea & orange almond ,sounds yummy .

😀

56 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

I need to order CW Frasier fir ,as I am running very low .This one is a must for me during the Winter season ,along with Peppermint & Cypress . The Black tea Orange almond sounds really great .I  remember you posting it was a strong one . I have it on my order list as well . I am going to wait on 

Coastal Kale bc it's a spring summer scent ,have heard great reviews on this one . I think your going need strong determination to stay away from the upcoming Black Friday sales ,some are so good kwim.....Stay Strong !!!!

I am planning on Aztecs & Fragrange Buddy bc it's such a good discount on BF sales .I try to stock up on many I use each year during this time .

I wanted to ask you about CW regular scents ,not ultimate & bold ,do you have any recommendation for these ?

I see many are really low priced for half & lb bottles .

I have a interest in some ,just not sure if these are strong as the UB oils . It states to use 3-4% so thinking these are good strong oils ,hope to try a few soon . I noticed the Snickerdoodle is over $37 a lb UB scent ,this would be a good one to choose for the Free pound scent lol....I usually get one of

the higher priced ones during this offer .

Please lmk if you have any recommendations on CW regular oils at all ? I  appreciate it very much, especially fall winter scents . Nice talking to you again always .

Kat ...

I look forward to the Black tea & orange almond ,sounds yummy .

😀

For the life of me, I can't figure out why CW's Snickerdoodle is so expensive.  Do you think they would give you the free price on the Snickerdoodle?  On one of my orders, the prices for FO's ranged from 13.54 to 17.00.  My free one was $14.32.  So I'm not sure how they decide which bottle is free.

I haven't bought many of the classic scents from CW.  Cinnamon was decent, but I use it for a mixer.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GailC said:

@katmeltswax, BTW, I didn't care for the name, Black Tea Orange & Almond, so I call it Tea & Cakes.  It has almost the same scent description as FB's Moonworks version of Tea & Cakes.

I agree the name is out of sorts ,long & boring right . I to will rename this one ,looking forward to this scent . I have been wanting to try it for such a long while now .

Thanks Gail bunches .

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GailC said:

For the life of me, I can't figure out why CW's Snickerdoodle is so expensive.  Do you think they would give you the free price on the Snickerdoodle?  On one of my orders, the prices for FO's ranged from 13.54 to 17.00.  My free one was $14.32.  So I'm not sure how they decide which bottle is free.

I haven't bought many of the classic scents from CW.  Cinnamon was decent, but I use it for a mixer.  

I am pretty sure it allows you to pick any scent after you have met the minimum $75 requirement .

I remember getting Storm Watch a while back as my freebie & it to is very pricey .I will lyk as soon as I get this order placed . They have

3 new codes at this time ,enter Votelb ,think that's correct at check out for the Free lb. I will double check this too . I am having a hard time deciding on the free one lol...So many I would love to have  kwim. 

22 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

I am pretty sure it allows you to pick any scent after you have met the minimum $75 requirement .

I remember getting Storm Watch a while back as my freebie & it to is very pricey .I will lyk as soon as I get this order placed . They have

3 new codes at this time ,enter Votelb ,think that's correct at check out for the Free lb. I will double check this too . I am having a hard time deciding on the free one lol...So many I would love to have  kwim. 

So the last bottle you choose would be the free one?  I'll have to remember that if that's the way it works.  Yes, do let me know.  I don't need anything else from CW right now.

I had to order jars from The Candlemaker's Store so I got a free bottle of Cinnamon & Sugar with $100 order.  I do wish they had more free scents to pick from.  I also got a lb of their Spiced Pumpkin Latte at the special price of $9.99.  If it's the same one I smelled once when I was there, it's not bad.  Not as good as RE's Spiced Pumpkin Latte of course.  And that's all I got!  One of these days, I'm going to order their Bamboo Lime.  I smelled that there once too.  But not until I deplete some of the bottles I have now. I still have some of their Bamboo Rainforest and it's really good too.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2018 at 8:30 AM, GailC said:

So the last bottle you choose would be the free one?  I'll have to remember that if that's the way it works.  Yes, do let me know.  I don't need anything else from CW right now.

I had to order jars from The Candlemaker's Store so I got a free bottle of Cinnamon & Sugar with $100 order.  I do wish they had more free scents to pick from.  I also got a lb of their Spiced Pumpkin Latte at the special price of $9.99.  If it's the same one I smelled once when I was there, it's not bad.  Not as good as RE's Spiced Pumpkin Latte of course.  And that's all I got!  One of these days, I'm going to order their Bamboo Lime.  I smelled that there once too.  But not until I deplete some of the bottles I have now. I still have some of their Bamboo Rainforest and it's really good too.

I wanted to correct my earlier post in the Free lb CW . I just check out & it appears they take the discount off after the cart is loaded . They gave me the medium cost oil free . It was the Black tea orange almond  .The Frasier Fir was the highest cost oil of my selections ,love this one . I am guessing they have their own formula calculation on the Free lb offers . I am sure I will love the black tea scent .

I passed on Snickerdoodle bc the near $40 a lb is just more than i am willing to pay for a lb of oil kwim, can find a good one from another supplier . Snickerdoodle scents are very plentiful right lol.

I look forward to my order & hope I like the free samples as well .

Sorry for the misunderstanding ,guess I did not get the Storm Watch free in the past lol ..

It's ok bc it is a amazing scent & performance is great in my wax blend for melts .

I wish CW had a BF sale ,never have seen one in the past with this supplier . I do love the coupon codes they offer often on free lbs & shipping .

On 11/9/2018 at 9:30 AM, GailC said:

So the last bottle you choose would be the free one?  I'll have to remember that if that's the way it works. 

No it's not the last bottle you add to the cart. Once your cart reaches the min for a free one you'll see this:

2018-11-10_17-52-55.png

Edited by aptommo

2 hours ago, aptommo said:

No it's not the last bottle you add to the cart. Once your cart reaches the min for a free one you'll see this:

Katmeltswax and I were talking about Candlewic's sale where they sometimes offer a free pound bottle of FO with a $75 purchase.  Not a fragrance sample.  

I'm not sure which website you got that screenshot from. I've never seen an option to pick a fragrance sample like that.  At least it doesn't look like that at Candlewic's website on my laptop. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, GailC said:

Katmeltswax and I were talking about Candlewic's sale where they sometimes offer a free pound bottle of FO with a $75 purchase.  Not a fragrance sample.  

I'm not sure which website you got that screenshot from. I've never seen an option to pick a fragrance sample like that.  At least it doesn't look like that at Candlewic's website on my laptop. 

OH sorry! I read wrong and thought you were talking about CandleScience! 

38 minutes ago, GailC said:

I have not seen it this way before either .The Free samples 1 oz are always subtracted from the total ,for every lb bottle . 

1 minute ago, katmeltswax said:

I have not seen it this way before either .The Free samples 1 oz are always subtracted from the total ,for every lb bottle . 

It's ok & yes it's Candlewic we were talking about . If you spend $75 during this promotion ,the code is entered & they subtract a certain amount from the total . It's really nice to get this deal . .I love so many CW scents .😀

Kat

You also get a free 1 oz sample with every lb purchase ,love this deal too kwim.