Just scent recommendations

*Dee*

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Darbla!

I have about 400 scents from different places I've tried, but I'm looking for something new to me. These sound like ones I'd really like to try:

bare naked lady
blonde moment
butter mints
buttercream crunch
buttercream pie
chicks dig it
cinnamon bark
cinnamon celebration (not skin safe)
classic cola
coconut milk & lavender
coffee addiction
cucumber & sea salt
dirty dancing
diva 
divalicious
effervescent fizzy pops
fleur de lis
flip flops
hanky panky
hippie chick
island heat
kashmir
lavender milk
lavender rocks
lemon marshmallow whip
linen spray base
orange clove
peppermint bark
perfect pumpkin pie
perfume base
plum crazy
queen b
salted cantaloupe
sea salt & citrus
smoky poppy
summer sorbet
tattoo parlor
totally scrumptious
twisted mermaid
wild passion fruit
wood sage & sea salt

thanks Aptommo....I missed  out on WSP's sale because of a huge windstorm that knocked the power out for 2 days...my fault I shouldn't

have waited till the last day...I  don't want to miss this one....now if someone could convince sweetcakes to put on a sale 😏

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, maria57 said:

Swell. I thought it was only for today. So much to learn. As if it wasn't enough that it will take my RE order 12 days to get here. Thanks for the intel!

I'm honestly not sure what they are doing. The announcement says the 27th they are back for one day for the end of the year sale. We didn't miss it because I've been randomly refreshing their site all day lol. 

• 2 months later...

I’m working up my first Just Scents order — and have so many suggestions from all your posts my budget is tapped out. However... I am intriqued by Free Spirit description...”exotic,provacative...top notes bergamot, lemon, petitgrain (?). Middle mahogany, frankincense, cedarwood. Bottom patchouli, vanilla, musk.”  Any of you tried this one? If it was listed, I missed it...(btw, am totally ready to take one for the team and give it a try 😉)

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I am still pining away for that list I posted above, and I probably missed some good sale along the way.  But their small sizes are just a little too spendy for me to order all I want so I just keep not ordering anything.  They supposedly have another sale coming up around January 6 so we'll see if it's as disappointing as last year's end-of-year sale.

• 3 months later...

I never did see a sale from these rascals at the first of the year, and I checked for weeks.  They probably aren't going to have one now, for a while anyway.  😕

Any of you have their Baby Magic?  It's on my radar now.  Would appreciate any other discussion about them too, as it looks like this itch isn't going to get scratched 'til I finally place an order.

On 4/4/2020 at 7:05 AM, Darbla said:

I never did see a sale from these rascals at the first of the year, and I checked for weeks.  They probably aren't going to have one now, for a while anyway.  😕

Any of you have their Baby Magic?  It's on my radar now.  Would appreciate any other discussion about them too, as it looks like this itch isn't going to get scratched 'til I finally place an order.

Let me check my stash of sample oils and see if that's in there.  If it is, I'll send it to you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A few more are on my radar now.  Anybody tried these:

Cinnamon Irish Cream  (this could be an "Autumn vanilla" I was after in another post)

A Thousand Wishes Type

Barefoot in the Grass  (the description doesn't sound very grassy, though)

Believe In Magic  (buttered sugary vanilla)

Bewitched  (pear, nuts, woods, musk; doesn't sound bewitching; does sound early-Autumn)

Bluebell  (Jo Malone dupe)

Bye-Bye Summer

Chicks Dig It  (candy)

Cider Lane  (cider, caramel, cinnamon; yes, I'm dreaming of Fall already)

Country Boy  (I never knew country boys smelled like orange zest & Kaffir lime but OK)

Beautiful Day

Elsa's Frozen Magic

Exhale  (clean and spa-like)

Gentlemen Only

Glass Slipper (their names are screwy but the scent descriptions sound great; this one seems a bit Italian to me; lemon, orange, lime, sugared mint, verbena, orange blossom, Italian Cedarwood and light musk)

Gypsy Soul

Hocus Pocus  (spiced vanilla with butter and sugar)

In the Stars

Magnolia

Mid-Summer Nights

Moonflower

Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber

Namaste

Oud & Bergamot

Practical Magic

Puttin' on the Ritz

Rock 'n Rose

Rose Quartz

Rush of Rose