Fillmore Enable alert 3 NEW Scents

katmeltswax

I received a email from Fillmore today .Three NEW scents launched.

Autumn Spice

Berry Trifle

White Pine Forest

Sounds so inviting ,sorry to enable,could not help but let you all know asap. I am sure many og yoy received same email. For the ones that did not ,wanted to let you know about these .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, kfintoni said:

I already have the Berry Trifle and it smells good OOB. The other two will be here tomorrow.

Karen in MA

Great! Please do keep me posted on the other two.I received a code for $5 off ,helps with shipping kwim . Code GIMME5 .

Kat. 

I also got the $5 coupon and it won’t work. Has anyone else had any issues with it? I am definitely ordering the Autumn Spice and the Pumpkin Chutney. I already have Nutmeg Ginger and Christmas Tree. I love them both!! Any other fall or winter suggestions?

On 11/5/2018 at 5:47 PM, katmeltswax said:

I received a email from Fillmore today .Three NEW scents launched.

Autumn Spice

Berry Trifle

White Pine Forest

Sounds so inviting ,sorry to enable,could not help but let you all know asap. I am sure many og yoy received same email. For the ones that did not ,wanted to let you know about these .

Don't apologize Sandy!  Got the same alert but not necessarily jumping.  It would take me a lot to test newbies with them although the Autumn Spice looks like it could be renamed for a year-round scent.