Cinnamon GOAT (greatest of all time)

burnsv1

Ok here's the back story:  My Mom has this jar of wax chunks she bought at a craft show years ago.  When I open the jar this mind blowing, nose hair burning cinnamon-like scent escapes.  It is the strongest cinnamon I have ever smelled.  It is actually still on/in my clothes for hours after I leave Mom's and I am dying to acquire it.  I have tried at least 5 and none are the GOAT of cinnamons.  CS is close but still not enough.  Maybe it's a myth never to be found but I issue this challenge to all.  

I don't make tarts to sell anymore, just for my own use.  Just Scent Cinnamon Fire Y Type is the strongest (not sweet) smelling cinnamon I've ever found.  I never deviate from this because it's so good and strong.  One tart can fill a room in less than ten minutes and it lasts for a good 12 hours or more.  It's wonderful.

I have tried so many cinnamons since TCS closed—they had the BEST cinnamon ever.  FB’s cinnamon broom is really good and strong.  Northstar’s cinnamon & spice is very good, too, and is close to TCS.  Still wish I could find one identical to TCS though.

• Like 1