Is NG pillar of bliss & 650 the same

*Dee*

I still can’t get the search tab to be iPhone friendly. And the searches I have been able to see don’t bring up much about 650 on its own just comparing it to Ky tart/votive wax. But I haven’t found anything about it being compared to NGs pillar of bliss. NG is close to me and ships in 1 day and has cheaper shipping so one can hope, right?! So does anyone know for sure?

1 hour ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

They could be. Only way to find out is to test. Sure would be great since they are so close to u and they have a bunch of nice fragrances,even though some are the same with different names. 

Oh yeah. I’ve always used their FO. I used to get 90% of them from them. I just got my 10# of 650 from the flaming candle today to test to compare to 415 (always used this) I just wasn’t sure if someone knew for sure about the pillar of bliss. If I end up liking the 650 more and stick with it I’ll probably just continue ordering from TFC. Even if I pay a little more for shipping. I despise testing so if I can skip it and pay just a few more dollars I’m cool with that! 😂

• Like 1