So you've seen two of these, but now there's a third! Just like before, these beeswax candles are made from my original sculpts. 100% original! I know they're a little plain, but it was a test to see how well it would work. More detail is coming eventually, after other projects are finished first.

Also, I got a new cell phone with a super awesome camera, so I did a little photo shoot of these guys!

20181029_160311.jpg

20181029_160714.jpg

20181029_160804.jpg

• Like 4

Those are all awesome, MrDan.  I love that they are your own.  I make melt and pour soap, so I am seeing some pretty cool bars of soap in these too, lol.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, franu61 said:

Those are all awesome, MrDan.  I love that they are your own.  I make melt and pour soap, so I am seeing some pretty cool bars of soap in these too, lol.

Thanks! I actually got the idea from those little soap molds that were sold on Amazon. I bought a few and wicked them up, and they were popular. But I always wanted to make my own and now I finally have!

I'm considering making some molds just to sell to candle and soap makers!

• Like 1

The little pumpkins are DARLING!!! 

Great work, you have really found your niche with the wicked shapes. I love that you are designing your own now. Very inspirational!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

The little pumpkins are DARLING!!! 

Great work, you have really found your niche with the wicked shapes. I love that you are designing your own now. Very inspirational!

Thanks!

I'm currently working on a couple of Christmas themed smalls (anything 1oz or less), and then I have a few more designs I want to commit to clay at least. Its ending up being really frustrating because I feel like people are starting to expect new ones sooner and sooner, lol

9 hours ago, MrDan said:

Thanks!

I'm currently working on a couple of Christmas themed smalls (anything 1oz or less), and then I have a few more designs I want to commit to clay at least. Its ending up being really frustrating because I feel like people are starting to expect new ones sooner and sooner, lol

Listen, everyone knows artists are a temperamental bunch! Just sigh dramatically and complain that the muse has abandoned you whenever they begin to press. 😉😆

15 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

Listen, everyone knows artists are a temperamental bunch! Just sigh dramatically and complain that the muse has abandoned you whenever they begin to press. 😉😆

I've been using that one for years so I don't have to draw any portraits for my in laws! I don't know what my mother in law wants drawn, but I know she'd be the commission from hell, so I've been on a mostly-permenant artist's block for almost a decade now! lol