Which stamp?

Trappeur

I've ordered some muslin bags that I'm going to put the tins in for a little special add on.

Then I'm going to stamp the bags with a design of which I did 2 of.

Which one do you like the best?

Thanks for the input.

Trappeur

15026681_Stamp1.thumb.jpg.2d77014b464a800736079cbf110d0885.jpg

103474823_stamp2.thumb.jpg.556492bf1e146079e590c76026f8afe9.jpg

Well I hope some others chime in here as I'm leaving in 1/2 an hour to the hospital and need to order this stamp.

If you all don't see me for a while......wish me luck and actually needing some prayers.....:(

Trappeur

3 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

1/2 an hour to the hospital and need to order this stamp.

If you are feeling bad enough to go to the hospital, that's where you need to be. People know I'm really sick when I end up there,because I despise the hospital. Hope it's just a passing bug and you will feel better soon!

8 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

I like the second of the two choices. 

How would that birch tree you usually use on your labels look on a black and white stamp?

Thats a good idea.....let me see what I can do about that.

Trappeur

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Shari said:

I like the first one but perhaps a different font?   The font being used makes me see it as Outfritter's  Ha Ha.     Hope you feel better soon!  

I was just doodling around with it...geesh, out of time and pressed for time.....

Trappeur

• Like 1

Nope it's not too late everyone....I'll just hold off for a couple of days till I come back, if I make it back...lol

I don't feel good - haven't for almost a month...Had my gall bladder out 5 years ago and now problems with horrible blockage of something that isn't right..... I'm out the door.....sorry.....

I did a quick redo on label 1 for you all to look at while I'm gone....and TT the birch bark on my original label I'm liking that a lot...will work on it when I come back.

Thanks you all.....   Bye.....:hello:I'm trying to be positive...I'm the worst when it comes to a hospital....If I have to go to 911,  you know it's got to be not good...

Trappeur

1940639125_stamp3.thumb.jpg.09f08b0c572fe8fdc4d6dec8e40a79c0.jpg

Edited by Trappeur

5 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Nope it's not too late everyone....I'll just hold off for a couple of days till I come back, if I make it back...lol

I don't feel good - haven't for almost a month...Had my gall bladder out 5 years ago and now problems with horrible blockage of something that isn't right..... I'm out the door.....sorry.....

I did a quick redo on label 1 for you all to look at while I'm gone....and TT the birch bark on my original label I'm liking that a lot...will work on it when I come back.

Thanks you all.....   Bye.....:hello:I'm trying to be positive...I'm the worst when it comes to a hospital....If I have to go to 911,  you know it's got to be not good...

Trappeur

This one I like.

5 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

I like the changes. Looks great

I had my gallbladder removed in the late 90s. If I knew then what I do now I would've never had it removed. I've had alot of issues come from not having it. Dr berg on YouTube I swear by his videos and tell everyone to watch. He has videos about it. Several in fact. One thing I incorporated was bile salts. 

Feel better soon, 

I like the whimsical fonts, but would tend to use the more stylized ones in titles, and the serifs or san serifs, for the larger portion of text/ description.  Having said that I don't mind the lovely script on the third option because it fits with the message. 

The second is my favorite because the title 's font has just a touch of whimsy, the graphic is accented nicely by size and your arched title above, and the sanserif/ bottom font is tall and a touch classy while being clear and easy to read.   

We're rooting for you Trappeur!  Hoping you get some answers, and wishing you well.   

• Like 1