Did you know...

lovelyscents

...Candlewic wax is at Hobby Lobby, under the name "Country Lane Candle Supplies"?  Some knew this for awhile, but I'm just figuring this out lol.  Weird how some will say HL wax is cheap and doesn't work but states they use CW wax blends that work wonders. 😂.  This proves that some individuals just buy for the name without actually knowing it's the same.  Getting the wax from HL obviously can be way more expensive than directly from CW, but just thought it was interesting on the varied opinions on the same wax in disguise.  Proves how subjective this really is.

• Thanks 1

I was looking around and they have two varieties.  I wonder if I look further what actual blends they are.  Might come in really handy if I need something something quick and local.  I wish they carried the coconut too though.  Still, pretty good to have the option.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sarah S said:

I think HL just carries their basic pillar blend, granulated wax, and gel, but it's been a while. I don't think the Country Lane line is comparable to their 125, 141, etc, but certainly I am not a CW rep so I couldn't say for sure. 😁

I don't believe so either. I believe it's their basics. 

• 1 month later...