Looking for a straight HAZELNUT (only)

Brooke

Hi @Brooke  I'm not familiar with Bert's Hazelnut FO.  However, I did a search for Hazelnut.... Candlewic has a straight Hazelnut and Natures Garden has a Toatsted Hazelnut.  I have personally not tried either one.  I've never ordered from CW, so I can not speak on the hits vs. the misses with them.  However, with NG I have far more hits than misses.  HTH!  😇   EDIT: I also see that RE and Wellington Fragrance both have a plain Hazelnut.  

Edited by Marleigha

I got a sample of Hazelnut from SOS.  OOB it smells odd, but on a strip it was pretty good.  They say it's meant as a blender.  No sweet notes, not really musky either.  Just a nut/buttery quality.  

I tried hazelnut toffee from Brambleberry.  It's got some sweetness, buttery nuttiness but no spice, a little musky shell. It was subtle but noticable and one of my favorites so far at 6% in C6.   

Edited by Jenni Wix

Whenever I want a straight scent, I usually start at SaveonScents. Looking at their site, they DO have a pure hazelnut, but it appears to be a beast. They recommend using it as a blender. http://www.saveonscents.com/product_info.php?products_id=1564 Not sure what you're going for, but worth looking at.

I generally have mixed success with Wellington Fragrance. So, if you give them a shot, order a sample first. Their oils smell great! But, performance in candles is hit or miss, even with the "premium" grade.