Bulk Apothecary IGI wax discontinued

Same thing happened with my 5oz apothecary jars. Well, they say they will be back in stock "in 2 weeks" but have been saying that for 6 months, so I am also going to just assume that they are discontinued and will no longer be available. I can't find that size ANYWHERE anymore. :( Sad because it was a giant best seller size for me. 

At this rate, the handmade market will become limited.  So many suppliers closing, raising prices, changing formulas and discontinuing things we need.  Keeping up with shipping and all of these issues just makes things so difficult anymore, it's so sad.  Nothing against anyone who does direct sales or just buys already made items to stick their label on and sell, but these things I feel will become more common.  The craft shows I attend are already filled with these types of sellers.  It's one thing that we already put the time and effort into all of this including testing, just to have it ripped from us in terms of availability.

Edited by lovelyscents

8 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

Thank you. I will have to call them, as it says the lids are included but it doesn't say what type. If they are the bubble lids it's a no go. I use the flat lids, and the flat lids will not fit the jars that originally have the bubble lids. I've made that mistake before. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jcandleattic said:

Thank you. I will have to call them, as it says the lids are included but it doesn't say what type. If they are the bubble lids it's a no go. I use the flat lids, and the flat lids will not fit the jars that originally have the bubble lids. I've made that mistake before

You are welcome. There is this one as well. It says call for pricing. No lids included. I really don't know about this company.http://www.gambercontainer.com/store/glass-containers/apothecary-jars/5-oz-apothecary-jar

Edited by ScentedPleasurez

38 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

You are welcome. There is this one as well. It says call for pricing. No lids included. I really don't know about this company.http://www.gambercontainer.com/store/glass-containers/apothecary-jars/5-oz-apothecary-jar

I don't know how you are finding these, but I appreciate it. I've googled until my fingers ache and I just can never find anything!! 

• Haha 1

HAHAHA - So, the place I knew I had bought these from before, for some reason I could not get to come up so thought they had gone out of business. 5 pages later in google, I found them - finally - at of all places - The Jar Store. I tried finding that website for weeks. Could never come up for me. Not sure why? ? Maybe a firewall issue with my last computer (my work computer just got restaged on Monday because my old one bit the dust!! LOL) IDK but I'm happy now, so it doesn't matter. LOL 

I thought for sure I did look for "county comfort" and "country kitchen" jars, as well as "apothecary" jars, but obviously I did NOT.

@ScentedPleasurez Thank you so much for your help, it's appreciated, but I did finally find what I was looking for and placed an order. 

Hopefully they will be here in time for me to make some candles before my next show on the 10th/11th... 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jcandleattic said:

Thank you so much for your help, it's appreciated, but I did finally find what I was looking for and placed an order. 

Hopefully they will be here in time for me to make some candles before my next show on the 10th/11th

You are welcome. Glad you found them! 

Just now, ScentedPleasurez said:

You are welcome. Glad you found them! 

Yeah, they are the country kitchen jars from the jar store. But I swear, even not searching for county kitchen jars, I DID try and find the jar store because I've bought from there several times in the past, but no matter how I tried to put it into my web browser it wouldn't come up, so I thought they went out of business. I think it was part of the myriad of problems my last work computer was having before it finally just died a slow painful death last week. (I' had been limping it along for about 3.5 months!) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jcandleattic said:

no matter how I tried to put it into my web browser it wouldn't come up, so I thought they went out of business. I think it was part of the myriad of problems my last work computer was having before it finally just died a slow painful death last week. (I' had been limping it along for about 3.5 months!) 

I have tried pulling up sites and on my phone they will come up,on my laptop they will not. So believe me I hear what you are saying 

On 10/22/2018 at 9:17 PM, ScentedPleasurez said:

Its just something about them that I don't like any longer. 

I love that they are only a few hours from me but my first order from them took over 7 days to get to me from the day they shipped it yet they said it was coming Priority Mail. I could have gotten something to CA in less time than that. They do not respond to emails AT ALL but spam you with requests to post good reviews about them on Google. I was really not happy with their level of service. The order itself was great though so there's that.

24 minutes ago, aptommo said:

I love that they are only a few hours from me but my first order from them took over 7 days to get to me from the day they shipped it yet they said it was coming Priority Mail. I could have gotten something to CA in less time than that. They do not respond to emails AT ALL but spam you with requests to post good reviews about them on Google. I was really not happy with their level of service. The order itself was great though so there's that.

It took me a week to get 1 item but was supposed to only take 2 days,and like you I could've ordered from cierra (west coast) and had my order in the same amount of time. 

I was constantly getting emails that certain items were back in stock,I'd go to the site and it wouldn't be there, also about leaving feedback. They all go to my spam box now.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2018 at 8:56 PM, lovelyscents said:

Just an FYI, Bulk no longer carries IGI wax if anyone purchases from them.  They kept stringing customers along saying IGI wax would be back in stock soon, then took it away completely without notice.

Oh wow!  They are one the my main suppliers for paraffin wax!  If you don't mind me asking how do you know they aren't carrying it any longer?  TFS! 

4 minutes ago, Marleigha said:

Oh wow!  They are one the my main suppliers for paraffin wax!  If you don't mind me asking how do you know they aren't carrying it any longer?  TFS! 

It doesnt come up anymore when you search it or click on candle wax.  I also spoke with a rep that said they carry golden wax only.

On 10/24/2018 at 8:58 PM, lovelyscents said:

It doesnt come up anymore when you search it or click on candle wax.  I also spoke with a rep that said they carry golden wax only.

Ahhh... okay.  Because I did know they were revamping everything & moved their warehouse.  So just wanted to make sure. 👍  Thanks so much for letting us know!  

• Like 1